5 images of Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater Remote Control Most Energy Efficient ( Energy Efficient Room Heaters #5)
Designerde•sign•er (di zī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who devises or executes designs, esp. one who creates forms, structures, and patterns, as for works of art or machines.
- a schemer, intriguer, or plotter.
- designed or created by or carrying a label or identification of a designer, esp. a fashion designer, but often mass-produced: designer jeans.
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Heaterheat•er (hē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various apparatus for heating, esp. for heating water or the air in a room.
- the element of a vacuum tube that carries the current for heating a cathode.
- [Slang.]a pistol, revolver, or other firearm.
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Mostmost (mōst),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of much or many with more as compar.]
- in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.
- in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.
- greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.
- for the most part. See part (def. 18).
- the greatest quantity, amount, or degree;
the utmost: The most I can hope for is a passing grade.
- the greatest number or the majority of a class specified: Most of his writing is rubbish.
- the greatest number: The most this room will seat is 150.
- the majority of persons: to be more sensitive than most.
- at the most, at the maximum. Also, at most.
- make the most of, to use to greatest advantage;
utilize fully: to make the most of an opportunity.
- the most, the ultimate in something: He's the most. That movie was the most.
adv., [superl. of much with more as compar.]
- in or to the greatest extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form superlative phrases having the same force and effect as the superlative degree formed by the termination -est): most rapid; most wisely.
- very: a most puzzling case.
- almost or nearly.
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Efficientef•fi•cient (i fish′ənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort;
having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry;
capable: a reliable, efficient secretary.
- satisfactory and economical to use: Our new air conditioner is more efficient than our old one.
- producing an effect, as a cause;
- utilizing a particular commodity or product with maximum efficiency (usually used in combination): a fuel-efficient engine.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater Remote Control Most Energy Efficient ( Energy Efficient Room Heaters #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 920 x 920. It's file size is only 101 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Energy Efficient Room Heaters.
Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater Remote Control Most Energy Efficient ( Energy Efficient Room Heaters #5) is among the hottest components and so are often-used for your ground as well as the Marble is also a volcanic stone formed by heat and stress and so are obtainable in various hues like black shades, light dull and green and other colors, Now due to the longevity and durability, stone granite ceramic type typically useful for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring resources and also building a living room.
Obviously you know a lot of these kinds of marble and it has become a new craze in the world of residence and of course you're perplexed in choosing a design, in creating a home, you need to consider the right colour for the surfaces of your home. Color dull house typically selected whilst the platform shade is prominent, although it isn't unusual to even have a natural shade such as white shade to paint the surfaces of the house.