Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Efficientef•fi•cient (i fish′ənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort;
having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry;
capable: a reliable, efficient secretary.
- satisfactory and economical to use: Our new air conditioner is more efficient than our old one.
- producing an effect, as a cause;
- utilizing a particular commodity or product with maximum efficiency (usually used in combination): a fuel-efficient engine.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Heatersheat•er (hē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various apparatus for heating, esp. for heating water or the air in a room.
- the element of a vacuum tube that carries the current for heating a cathode.
- [Slang.]a pistol, revolver, or other firearm.
Spacespace (spās),USA pronunciation n., v., spaced, spac•ing, adj.
- the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.
- the portion or extent of this in a given instance;
extent or room in three dimensions: the space occupied by a body.
- extent or area in two dimensions;
a particular extent of surface: to fill out blank spaces in a document.
- the designed and structured surface of a picture: In Mondrian's later work he organized space in highly complex rhythms.
- the illusion of depth on a two-dimensional surface.
- See outer space.
- See deep space.
- a seat, berth, or room on a train, airplane, etc.
- a place available for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- linear distance;
a particular distance: trees separated by equal spaces.
- a system of objects with relations between the objects defined.
- extent, or a particular extent, of time: a space of two hours.
- an interval of time;
a while: After a space he continued his story.
- an area or interval allowed for or taken by advertising, as in a periodical, on the radio, etc.
- the interval between two adjacent lines of the staff.
- an interval or blank area in text: a space between the letters.
- one of the blank pieces of metal, less than type-high, used to separate words, sentences, etc.
- an interval during the transmitting of a message when the key is not in contact.
- radio or television broadcast time allowed or available for a program, advertisement, etc.
- freedom or opportunity to express oneself, resolve a personal difficulty, be alone, etc.;
allowance, understanding, or noninterference: Right now, you can help by giving me some space.
- to fix the space or spaces of;
divide into spaces.
- to set some distance apart.
- to separate (words, letters, or lines) by spaces.
- to extend by inserting more space or spaces (usually fol. by out).
- of, pertaining to, or concerned with outer space or deep space: a space mission.
- designed for or suitable to use in the exploration of outer space or deep space: space tools; specially packaged space food for astronauts.
Hi , this image is about Energy Efficient Room Heaters #1 A Space Heater.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 650 x 800. It's file size is just 64 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Energy Efficient Room Heaters.
But grey is a simple color that tends nevertheless simple to complement with other hues more distinction. So that the colour Energy Efficient Room Heaters #1 A Space Heater. that is selected would work for people who desire to use neutral shades like white, but less. To have the blend right coloring shade, in selecting color combinations, you should consider these methods and factors. Choose a coloring to paint the walls a vivid colour combinations of gray.
The bright colors are intended listed here is not stunning vibrant color, as the feeling will be really created by the color mix of Energy Efficient Room Heaters #1 A Space Heater. with colors that are impressive desperate. Choose hues that are gentle although vivid but soft. For example, lightblue, lawn green, white, and others. Even though the combination with other colors which are brighter nor banned, but you should pick the proper mix.