If You Want More Choice, The Good People Over At Design*Sponge Put Together A Whole Selection Of Yoga Mats. I Actually Had No Idea There Was So Much Choice. (ordinary Do I Need A Yoga Mat Nice Ideas #1) Pictures Gallery
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Peoplepeo•ple (pē′pəl),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ples for 4, v., -pled, -pling.
- persons indefinitely or collectively;
persons in general: to find it easy to talk to people; What will people think?
- persons, whether men, women, or children, considered as numerable individuals forming a group: Twenty people volunteered to help.
- human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.
- the entire body of persons who constitute a community, tribe, nation, or other group by virtue of a common culture, history, religion, or the like: the people of Australia; the Jewish people.
- the persons of any particular group, company, or number (sometimes used in combination): the people of a parish; educated people; salespeople.
- the ordinary persons, as distinguished from those who have wealth, rank, influence, etc.: a man of the people.
- the subjects, followers, or subordinates of a ruler, leader, employer, etc.: the king and his people.
- the body of enfranchised citizens of a state: representatives chosen by the people.
- a person's family or relatives: My grandmother's people came from Iowa.
- (used in the possessive in Communist or left-wing countries to indicate that an institution operates under the control of or for the benefit of the people, esp. under Communist leadership): people's republic; people's army.
- animals of a specified kind: the monkey people of the forest.
- to furnish with people;
- to supply or stock as if with people: a meadow peopled with flowers.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Putput (pŏŏt),USA pronunciation v., put, put•ting, adj., n.
- to move or place (anything) so as to get it into or out of a specific location or position: to put a book on the shelf.
- to bring into some relation, state, etc.: to put everything in order.
- to place in the charge or power of a person, institution, etc.: to put a child in a special school.
- to subject to the endurance or suffering of something: to put convicted spies to death.
- to set to a duty, task, action, etc.: I put him to work setting the table.
- to force or drive to some course or action: to put an army to flight.
- to render or translate, as into another language: He put the novel into French.
- to provide (words) with music as accompaniment;
set: to put a poem to music.
- to assign or attribute: You put a political interpretation on everything.
- to set at a particular place, point, amount, etc., in a scale of estimation: I'd put the distance at five miles.
- to bet or wager: to put two dollars on a horse.
- to express or state: To put it mildly, I don't understand.
- to apply, as to a use or purpose: to put one's knowledge to practical use.
- to set, give, or make: to put an end to an ancient custom.
- to propose or submit for answer, consideration, deliberation, etc.: to put a question before a committee.
- to impose, as a burden, charge, or the like: to put a tax on luxury articles.
- to invest (often fol. by in or into): to put one's money in real estate; to put one's savings into securities.
- to lay the blame of (usually fol. by on, to, etc.): He put my failure to lack of experience.
- to throw or cast, esp. with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder: to put the shot.
- to go, move, or proceed: to put to sea.
- to begin to travel: to put for home.
- to shoot out or grow, or send forth shoots or sprouts.
- put about:
- [Naut.]to change direction, as on a course.
- to start (a rumor);
- to inconvenience;
- to disturb;
- to turn in a different direction.
- put across:
- to cause to be understood or received favorably: She put across her new idea. He puts himself across well.
- to do successfully;
accomplish: to put a project across.
- to be successful in (a form of deception): It was obviously a lie, but he put it across.
- put aside or by:
- to store up;
- Also, set aside. to put out of the way;
place to one side: Put aside your books and come for a walk.
- put away:
- to put in the designated place for storage: Put away the groceries as soon as you get home.
- to save, esp. for later use: to put away a few dollars each week.
- to discard: Put away those childish notions.
- to drink or eat, esp. in a large quantity;
finish off: to put away a hearty supper after jogging.
- to confine in a jail or a mental institution: He was put away for four years.
- to put to death by humane means: The dog was so badly injured that the veterinarian had to put it away.
- put down:
- to write down;
- to enter in a list, as of subscribers or contributors: Put me down for a $10 donation.
- to suppress;
squelch: to put down a rebellion.
- to attribute;
ascribe: We put your mistakes down to nervousness.
- to regard or categorize: He was put down as a chronic complainer.
- to criticize, esp. in a contemptuous manner;
- to humble, humiliate, or embarrass.
- to pay as a deposit.
- to store for future use: to put down a case of wine.
- to dig or sink, as a well.
- to put (an animal) to death;
- to land an aircraft or in an aircraft: We put down at Orly after six hours.
- put forth:
- to bring out;
grow: The trees are putting forth new green shoots.
- to propose;
present: No one has put forth a workable solution.
- to bring to public notice;
publish: A new interpretation of the doctrine has been put forth.
- to exert;
exercise: We will have to put forth our best efforts to win.
- to set out;
depart: Dark clouds threatened as we put forth from the shore.
- put forward:
- to propose;
advance: I hesitated to put forward my plan.
- to nominate, promote, or support, as for a position: We put him forward for treasurer.
- put in:
- Also, put into. [Naut.]to enter a port or harbor, esp. for shelter, repairs, or provisions.
- to interpose;
- to spend (time) as indicated.
- put in for, to apply for or request (something): I put in for a transfer to another department.
- put it to, [Slang.]
- to overburden with work, blame, etc.: They really put it to him in officer-training school.
- to take advantage of;
cheat: That used car dealer put it to me good.
- put off:
- to postpone;
- to confuse or perturb;
repel: We were put off by the book's abusive tone.
- to get rid of by delay or evasion.
- to lay aside;
- to start out, as on a voyage.
- to launch (a boat) from shore or from another vessel: They began to put off the lifeboats as the fire spread.
- put on:
- to clothe oneself with (an article of clothing).
- to assume insincerely or falsely;
- to assume;
- to inflict;
- to cause to be performed;
- to tease (a person), esp. by pretending the truth of something that is untrue: You can't be serious-- you're putting me on, aren't you?
- to act in a pretentious or ostentatious manner;
exaggerate: All that putting on didn't impress anyone.
- put oneself out, to take pains;
go to trouble or expense: She has certainly put herself out to see that everyone is comfortable.
- put out:
- to extinguish, as a fire.
- to confuse;
- to be vexed or annoyed: He was put out when I missed our appointment.
- to subject to inconvenience.
- [Baseball, Softball, Cricket.]to cause to be removed from an opportunity to reach base or score;
- to publish.
- to go out to sea.
- to manufacture;
- to exert;
apply: They were putting out their best efforts.
- [Slang](vulgar). (of a woman) to engage in coitus.
- put over:
- to succeed in;
accomplish: It will take an exceptional administrator to put over this reorganization.
- to postpone;
defer: Discussion of this point will be put over until new evidence is introduced.
- put something over on, to take advantage of;
deceive: He suspected that his friend had put something over on him, but he had no proof.
- put through:
- to complete successfully;
execute: He was not able to put through his project.
- to bring about;
effect: The proposed revisions have not as yet been put through.
- to make a telephone connection for: Put me through to Los Angeles.
- to make (a telephone connection): Put a call through to Hong Kong.
- to cause to undergo or endure: She's been put through a lot the past year.
- put to it, to be confronted with a problem;
have difficulty: We were put to it to find the missing notebook.
- put up:
- to construct;
- to can (vegetables, fruits, etc.);
preserve (jam, jelly, etc.).
- to set or arrange (the hair).
- to provide (money);
- to accommodate;
- to display;
- to stake (money) to support a wager.
- to propose as a candidate;
nominate: Someone is going to put him up for president.
- to offer, esp. for public sale.
- [Archaic.]to sheathe one's sword;
- put upon, to take unfair advantage of;
impose upon: Some of the employees felt put upon when they were asked to work late.
- put up to, to provoke;
incite: Someone put him up to calling us.
- put up with, to endure;
bear: I couldn't put up with the noise any longer.
- stay put, [Informal.]to remain in the same position;
refuse to move: The baby wouldn't stay put, and kept trying to climb out of the playpen.
- a throw or cast, esp. one made with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder.
- Also called put option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to sell a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given time, purchased by a person who expects the stock to decline. Cf. call (def. 65).
Togetherto•geth•er (tə geᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation adv.
- into or in one gathering, company, mass, place, or body: to call the people together.
- into or in union, proximity, contact, or collision, as two or more things: to sew things together.
- into or in relationship, association, business, or agreement, etc., as two or more persons: to bring strangers together.
- taken or considered collectively or conjointly: This one cost more than all the others together.
- (of a single thing) into or in a condition of unity, compactness, or coherence: to squeeze a thing together; The argument does not hold together well.
- at the same time;
simultaneously: You cannot have both together.
- without intermission or interruption;
uninterruptedly: for days together.
- in cooperation;
with united action;
conjointly: to undertake a task together.
- with mutual action;
reciprocally: to confer together; to multiply two numbers together.
- mentally and emotionally stable and well organized: a together person.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Yogayo•ga (yō′gə),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.)
- a school of Hindu philosophy advocating and prescribing a course of physical and mental disciplines for attaining liberation from the material world and union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
- any of the methods or disciplines prescribed, esp. a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.
- union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Nono1 (nō),USA pronunciation adv., adj., n., pl. noes, nos, v.
- (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
- (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
- not in any degree or manner;
not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
- not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.
- not a (used before a noun to convey the opposite of the noun's meaning): She's no beginner on the ski slopes.
- an utterance of the word "no.''
- a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no.
- a negative vote or voter: The noes have it.
- no can do, it can't be done.
- to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of.
- to express disapproval.
Ideai•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Muchmuch (much),USA pronunciation adj., more, most, n., adv., more, most.
- great in quantity, measure, or degree: too much cake.
- a great quantity, measure, or degree: Much of his research was unreliable.
- a great, important, or notable thing or matter: The house is not much to look at.
- make much of:
- to treat, represent, or consider as of great importance: to make much of trivial matters.
- to treat with great consideration;
show fondness for;
- to a great extent or degree;
far: to talk too much; much heavier.
- nearly, approximately, or about: This is much like the others.
- much as:
- almost the same as: We need exercise, much as we need nourishment.
- however much: Much as she wanted to stay at the party, she had to leave.
Hi folks, this picture is about If You Want More Choice, The Good People Over At Design*Sponge Put Together A Whole Selection Of Yoga Mats. I Actually Had No Idea There Was So Much Choice. (ordinary Do I Need A Yoga Mat Nice Ideas #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 513 x 637. This attachment's file size is just 34 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Do I Need A Yoga Mat.
By the addition of accessories fascinating in-it and linked by setting a tiny carpet, you are able to complete the design. This carpeting will soon be linked together with all the products in a view that is good.
That A Workplace Decorating Ideas To Overcome Indifference in Work could perhaps be tips and insight for your dream home's interior design. The office is really a position where we spend time doing our daily work. Additionally, there are indicating that the office is really a second home than homes.
Consequently, it's vital that you manage to manage any office space relaxed and enjoyable. Since to have a relaxed If You Want More Choice, The Good People Over At Design*Sponge Put Together A Whole Selection Of Yoga Mats. I Actually Had No Idea There Was So Much Choice. (ordinary Do I Need A Yoga Mat Nice Ideas #1), we will experience enjoy performing their daily work-day for most of US experience tired and bored.