Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Roof Racks ( Bic Roof Rack #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1824 x 523. This photo's file size is only 131 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Bic Roof Rack.
The bed room is where spent a lot of your own time and an extremely important part of your property. So it's very important which you supply it with large preference. Additionally it's also advisable to ensure that the furniture in accordance with one's room's concept.
It is also feasible that choices that are better will be found by you online than in shops. While shopping for your room gear bear in mind to look at additional considerations that accompany it such as so on and blankets. These can also be usually available in the shop that is exact same.
If you have a look at accessories, it would be considered a great idea where you will get cheap and good furniture that'll fit your allowance to find out. If you're searching for Roof Racks ( Bic Roof Rack #2) furniture a factor that is ideal will be to find an internet store that carries it at a really affordable discount. As well as the greatest portion is before you make your decision, you can also assess the price of furniture.