Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Hello there, this image is about Metal Ceiling Tiles ( Armstrong Metal Ceilings Great Ideas #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 960 x 960. It's file size is only 33 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Armstrong Metal Ceilings.
Are you having difficulty determining which lamps will be chosen for the Metal Ceiling Tiles ( Armstrong Metal Ceilings Great Ideas #6), or simply just the very best illumination layout for you? Properly, nowadays is the blessed time because we will offer you four incredible recommendations on how-to pick the excellent lighting for your room! Bedside lamps are a must in nearly every room.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes not enough, and that means you must look into it to contemplate just how many evidently illuminated locations you need to have within your room. You opt for just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light and can opt for diverse strategies.
The main thing is to select the remedy that best matches your preferences whether their place or beauty is associated. It's important why the precise lighting is put here and never there to decide.