TV Show Features Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleepers ( Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper Age Limit #1) Photos Album
TVTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Showshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Fisherfish•er (fish′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- any animal that catches fish for food.
- a fisherman.
- a dark-brown or blackish marten, Martes pennanti, of northern North America.
- the fur of this animal.
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Sleeperssleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Howdy , this picture is about TV Show Features Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleepers ( Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper Age Limit #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 983 x 534. It's file size is just 58 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper Age Limit.
Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper Age Limit get to be the most critical aspect in the decision of floor on your house. In the event the ground your shade decide on too dark when you have a tiny home minimalist this may create your house inside search impressed miserable and claustrophobic.
your household won't feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to produce your household members' negative effects and if we feel unpleasant inside the residence, you then be like to play beyond your household. When there are two colors together with the measurement of the area of the room inside the area the same color of the floor you can observe the variation but they are different.
When we change for the reason that room, a common impression is, tranquil, and relaxed. Thus the tile floors' color can you select you give consideration , nor be underestimated, since a mistake of ceramic shades can decide the beauty of one's home should really.