Needlenee•dle (nēd′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a small, slender, rodlike instrument, usually of polished steel, with a sharp point at one end and an eye or hole for thread at the other, for passing thread through cloth to make stitches in sewing.
- any of various similar, usually considerably larger, implements for making stitches, as one for use in knitting or one hooked at the end for use in crocheting.
- a slender, pointed, steel instrument used in sewing or piercing tissues, as in suturing.
- See hypodermic needle.
- an injection of a drug or medicine;
- any of various objects resembling or suggesting a needle.
- the tapered stylus at the end of a phonographic tonearm, used to transmit vibrations from a record groove to a transducer for conversion to audible signals.
- See magnetic needle.
- a pointed instrument, or stylus, used in engraving, etching, or the like.
- a needle-shaped leaf, as of a conifer: a pine needle.
- a slender sharp spicule.
- [Chem., Mineral.]a needlelike crystal.
- a sharp-pointed mass or pinnacle of rock.
- an obelisk or a tapering, four-sided shaft of stone: Cleopatra's Needle.
- Also called nee′dle beam′. a short beam passed through a wall as a temporary support.
- on the needle, taking drugs by injection, esp. habitually.
- the needle, [Informal.]irritating abuse;
heckling (used esp. in the phrases give someone the needle and get the needle).
- to sew or pierce with or as if with a needle: to needle a patch on a sleeve.
- to prod or goad (someone) to a specified action: We needled her into going with us.
- to tease: We needled him about his big ears.
- to add alcohol or ether to (a beverage): to needle beer.
- to form needles in crystallization.
- to work with a needle.
Magicmag•ic (maj′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
- the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Cf. contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
- the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
- the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
- power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
- any extraordinary or mystical influence, charm, power, etc.: the magic in a great name; the magic of music; the magic of spring.
- (cap.) the U.S. code name for information from decrypting machine-enciphered Japanese wireless messages before and during World War II.
- employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
- mysteriously enchanting;
magical: magic beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
- producing the effects of magic;
magical: a magic touch.
Hi there, this image is about Needle & Thread Magic ( Ikea Poang Chair Slipcover #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1328 x 1027. It's file size is just 140 KB. If You want to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Ikea Poang Chair Slipcover.
The walls were being a lag between the kitchen stand and cupboards in the kitchen, or generally named backsplash, has become one of many essential things within the kitchen. Its occurrence not simply provides from splashes of foodstuffs or gas being a defensive wall, but additionally capable of being pretty aspects that enhance the look of the kitchen.
There are various finish supplies for surfaces and tables. Unfortunately, not everything is accordingly used for your kitchen. You should be in selecting wall-coverings along with a proper dining room table selective. This can be due to use of the Ikea Poang Chair Slipcover's high intensity. Aside from the kitchen can be susceptible to stains. Before deciding the dining table right along with wall-coverings note the next.
Covering product must not just scratch- resistant but also tolerant to high humidity. Because the coatings are often touching sharp items such as blades this is. Normal or manufactured substance can be chosen by you. For normal resources you can select the kind of steel that's as powerful as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the active unnatural solid-surface.