Absoluteab•so•lute (ab′sə lo̅o̅t′, ab′sə lo̅o̅t′),USA pronunciation adj.
- free from imperfection;
perfect: absolute liberty.
- not mixed or adulterated;
pure: absolute alcohol.
outright: an absolute lie; an absolute denial.
- free from restriction or limitation;
not limited in any way: absolute command; absolute freedom.
- unrestrained or unlimited by a constitution, counterbalancing group, etc., in the exercise of governmental power, esp. when arbitrary or despotic: an absolute monarch.
- viewed independently;
not comparative or relative;
intrinsic: absolute knowledge.
certain: absolute in opinion; absolute evidence.
- relatively independent syntactically. The construction It being Sunday in It being Sunday, the family went to church is an absolute construction.
- (of a usually transitive verb) used without an object, as the verb give in The charity asked him to give.
- (of an adjective) having its noun understood, not expressed, as poor in The poor are always with us.
- characterizing the phonological form of a word or phrase occurring by itself, not influenced by surrounding forms, as not in is not (as opposed to isn't), or will in they will (as opposed to they'll). Cf. sandhi.
- independent of arbitrary standards or of particular properties of substances or systems: absolute humidity.
- pertaining to a system of units, as the centimeter-gram-second system, based on some primary units, esp. units of length, mass, and time.
- pertaining to a measurement based on an absolute zero or unit: absolute temperature.
- noting or pertaining to the scale of a grading system based on an individual's performance considered as representing his or her knowledge of a given subject regardless of the performance of others in a group: The math department marks on an absolute scale.Cf. curve (def. 10).
- [Climatology.]noting or pertaining to the highest or lowest value of a meteorological quantity recorded during a given, usually long, period of time: absolute maximum temperature.
- (of an inequality) indicating that the expression is true for all values of the variable, as x2 + 1
0 for all real numbers x;
unconditional. Cf. conditional (def. 6).
- machine-specific and requiring no translation (opposed to symbolic): absolute coding; absolute address.
- something that is not dependent upon external conditions for existence or for its specific nature, size, etc. (opposed to relative).
- the absolute:
- something that is free from any restriction or condition.
- something that is independent of some or all relations.
- something that is perfect or complete.
- (in Hegelianism) the world process operating in accordance with the absolute idea.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Hello there, this image is about Absolute Flooring SW ( Absolute Flooring Home Design Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 651 x 768. It's file size is just 58 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Absolute Flooring.
Before speaking about Absolute Flooring, we would like to speak about some tips about workbench. In this instance, there are a few considerations you need to know and consider in choosing an office couch for your business. Choose a guaranteed model office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of a couple of years, both legs of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the hands of the chair through the agreed (NEW).
Along side that, sometimes we're confused. To the other hand we also feel pity, office chairs on which we've been there it really is simply the form and colour have now been faulty, although Absolute Flooring SW ( Absolute Flooring Home Design Ideas #4) that we need while at the office is important.
Choose a chair according to the budget / requires of the firm. Regulate the colour of the chair together with coloring and your preference of your business furniture. Be sure to pick a chair that's a comfortable foam or soft when you sit back.