Chromechrome (krōm),USA pronunciation n., v., chromed, chrom•ing.
- chromium-plated or other bright metallic trim, as on an automobile.
- (of dyeing) the dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- a positive color transparency;
- (of dyeing) to subject to a bath of dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- to plate (metal) with a compound of chromium.
- to treat or tan (a hide or leather) with a chromium compound.
Beadedbead•ed (bē′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- ornamented with or largely composed of beads: a beaded handbag.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hello , this image is about Chrome Beaded Chain With Connector ( Ceiling Fan Pull Chains Good Looking #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 830 x 830. This photo's file size is just 85 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Ceiling Fan Pull Chains.
Not many could agree that there's anything. Every eye is educated to get usual surfaces in any bathroom no matter how superior the look is.
What sort of Chrome Beaded Chain With Connector ( Ceiling Fan Pull Chains Good Looking #7) can be obtained nowadays? There are many unlimited tips when it comes to decorating bathroom surfaces. Decorating the surfaces of this type can be achieved just by artwork using a particular design that could make the area look bigger than it is actually.
As of late, together with the usage of mirrors becoming a growing number of popular, decorating ideas are increasingly essential. Feel and the more showcases to the wall, the better the look of the bathroom that gives a larger image of the area that is small.
The walls generally of well-maintained bathrooms are fundamentally basically or sometimes hidden with gorgeous tile decorations up to the roof. In making a wonderful expertise this together with the accurate mixture of toilet roof lamps can help.