Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Rugsrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Targettar•get (tär′git),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, usually marked with concentric circles, to be aimed at in shooting practice or contests.
- any object used for this purpose.
- anything fired at.
- a goal to be reached.
- an object of abuse, scorn, derision, etc.;
- [Fencing.]the portion of a fencer's body where a touch can be scored.
- a disk-shaped signal, as at a railroad switch, indicating the position of a switch.
- the sliding sight on a leveling rod.
- any marker on which sights are taken.
- a small shield, usually round, carried by a foot soldier;
- on target:
- properly aimed or on the right course toward a target.
- accurate, correct, or valid: Their description of the event was on target.
- filling or meeting a requirement or expectations: The amount of supplies we took was right on target.
- that is or may be a target or goal: The target group consisted of college graduates who earned more than $50,000 a year.
- to use, set up, or designate as a target or goal.
- to direct toward a target: The new warheads can be targeted with great precision.
- to make a target of (an object, person, city, etc.) for attack or bombardment.
- target on or in on, to establish or use as a target or goal: The club is targeting on September for the move to larger quarters.
Hello guys, this picture is about Area Rugs : Target (awesome 12x14 Area Rugs #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 641 x 641. It's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: 12x14 Area Rugs.
Few would concur that there is something. Every human eye is experienced for regular walls in virtually any toilet irrespective of how superior the looks is.
The walls generally of well maintained bathrooms are sometimes hidden with gorgeous hardwood decorations around the limit or fundamentally plain and simple. This with toilet ceiling lights' appropriate mixture will help in developing a wonderful experience.
What kind of 12x14 Area Rugs can be obtained today? There are lots of limitless suggestions in regards to decorating walls. Designing the walls in this region can be achieved simply by painting having a unique theme that may create the room look bigger than it is actually.
Together with the use of showcases becoming an increasing number of common, decorating tips are increasingly essential today. Sense and the more showcases about the wall, the higher the appearance of the toilet that provides a fuller image of the little area.