Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hi , this attachment is about Emcor Guardian™ Wall Mount Server Racks & Cabinets - YouTube ( Emcor Racks #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1242 x 699. It's file size is only 64 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Emcor Racks.
The home frequently has its character. Moreover with all the pad are located in the UK. Don't want to modify the design of the building is a lot of, Emcor Guardian™ Wall Mount Server Racks & Cabinets - YouTube ( Emcor Racks #2) styles and classic pad compete.
Never expected gorgeous, a result! So that you can maintain the building's personality, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture putting a home style in addition to the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the UK will be the building in-question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is now after dark stage of restoration. Rather than wanting to replicate the design of the bungalow, Alex E decided to build one more kitchen design that maintain the type of the house and will reduce the complete lodge's architectural change.