Fiberfi•ber (fī′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] fibre. fi′ber•less, adj.
- a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
- filaments collectively.
- matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
- something resembling a filament.
- an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
- a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- Also called bulk, dietary fiber, roughage.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- See vulcanized fiber.
- See optical fiber.
Opticop•tic (op′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the eye or sight.
- the eye.
- a lens of an optical instrument.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Mobilemo•bile (mō′bəl, -bēl or, esp. Brit., -bīl for 1-8, 10, 11; mō′bēl or, Brit., -bīl for 9),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of moving or being moved readily.
- utilizing motor vehicles for ready movement: a mobile library.
- permanently equipped with vehicles for transport.
- flowing freely, as a liquid.
- changeable or changing easily in expression, mood, purpose, etc.: a mobile face.
- quickly responding to impulses, emotions, etc., as the mind.
- characterized by or permitting the mixing of social groups.
- characterized by or permitting relatively free movement from one social class or level to another.
- of or pertaining to a mobile.
- a piece of sculpture having delicately balanced units constructed of rods and sheets of metal or other material suspended in midair by wire or twine so that the individual parts can move independently, as when stirred by a breeze. Cf. stabile (def. 3).
- a mobile home.
- [CB Radio Slang.]a vehicle.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Fiber Optic Ceiling Lighting Old Mobile ( Fiber Optic Ceiling Light Great Pictures #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 743 x 495. It's file size is just 43 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Fiber Optic Ceiling Light.
Not mistaken to express the Fiber Optic Ceiling Lighting Old Mobile ( Fiber Optic Ceiling Light Great Pictures #4) will be the many individual locations between your rooms inside the your house. You are free to shop private items that don't desire to be noticed. You'll also free communicate your feelings, relax in a environment that's preferred. Simply speaking, the sack is where you could do something without worrying harassed others.
If you are using 8 hours a day to relaxation, and therefore there is of your existence a third used sleeping. In that case not too much basically, in case you spend more attention to the bed room. To utilize a bit of Fiber Optic Ceiling Lighting Old Mobile ( Fiber Optic Ceiling Light Great Pictures #4) ideal for locations that have to match with functional and functional needs.
Functionally may be started in the change area area should really be healthy and comfy, while aesthetically, area should have a construction that is unified, harmonious and in melody, and in point using the character of its people, while in bed may be completed as the individual wishes, as the equivalent of a great, while the options we offer several choices and Tips on choosing the ideal bed which of course might be your harmony when choosing a sleep.