Loadload (lōd),USA pronunciation n.
- anything put in or on something for conveyance or transportation;
cargo: The truck carried a load of watermelons.
- the quantity that can be or usually is carried at one time, as in a cart.
- this quantity taken as a unit of measure or weight or a discrete quantity (usually used in combination): carload; wagonload.
- the quantity borne or sustained by something;
burden: a tree weighed down by its load of fruit.
- the weight supported by a structure or part.
- the amount of work assigned to or to be done by a person, team, department, machine, or mechanical system: a reasonable load of work.
- something that weighs down or oppresses like a burden;
onus: Supporting her younger brothers has been a heavy load for her.
- loads, [Informal.]a great quantity or number: loads of fun; loads of people.
- the charge for a firearm.
- a commission charged to buyers of mutual-fund shares.
- [Engin.]any of the forces that a structure is calculated to oppose, comprising any unmoving and unvarying force(dead load), any load from wind or earthquake, and any other moving or temporary force(live load).
- the power delivered by a generator, motor, power station, or transformer.
- a device that receives power.
- [Mech.]the external resistance overcome by an engine, dynamo, or the like, under given conditions, measured and expressed in terms of the power required.
- [Geol.]the burden of sediment being carried by a stream or river. Cf. bed load.
- [Slang.]a sufficient amount of liquor drunk to cause intoxication: He's got a load on tonight.
- get a load of, [Slang.]
- to look at;
- to listen to with interest: Did you get a load of what she said?
- to put a load on or in;
fill: to load a ship.
- to supply abundantly, lavishly, or excessively with something (often fol. by down): They loaded us down with gifts.
- to weigh down, burden, or oppress (often fol. by down, with, on, etc.): to feel loaded down with responsibilities; to load oneself with obligations.
- to insert a charge, projectile, etc., into (a firearm).
- to place (film, tape, etc.) into a camera or other device: He loaded the film into the camera.
- to place film, tape, etc., into (a camera or other device): How do you load this camera?
- to take on as a load: a ship loading coal.
- to add to the weight of, sometimes fraudulently: The silver candlesticks were loaded with lead.
- [Insurance.]to increase (the net premium) by adding charges, as for expenses.
- to add additional or prejudicial meaning to (a statement, question, etc.): The attorney kept loading his questions in the hope of getting the reply he wanted.
- to overcharge (a word, expression, etc.) with extraneous values of emotion, sentiment, or the like: emotion that loads any reference to home, flag, and mother.
- to weight (dice) so that they will always come to rest with particular faces upward.
- [Baseball.]to have or put runners at (first, second, and third bases): They loaded the bases with two out in the eighth inning.
- [Fine Arts.]
- to place a large amount of pigment on (a brush).
- to apply a thick layer of pigment to (a canvas).
- (of metal being deep-drawn) to become welded to (the drawing tool).
- (of material being ground) to fill the depressions in the surface of (a grinding wheel).
- (in powder metallurgy) to fill the cavity of (a die).
- to bring (a program or data) into main storage from external or auxiliary storage.
- to place (an input/output medium) into an appropriate device, as by inserting a disk into a disk drive.
- [Elect.]to add (a power-absorbing device) to an electric circuit.
- to put on or take on a load, as of passengers or goods: The bus usually loads at the side door.
- to load a firearm.
- to enter a carrier or conveyance (usually fol. by into): The students loaded quickly into the buses.
- to become filled or occupied: The ship loaded with people in only 15 minutes.
- load the dice, to put someone or something in a advantageous or disadvantageous position;
affect or influence the result: Lack of sufficient education loaded the dice against him as a candidate for the job.
- loads, [Informal.]very much;
a great deal: Thanks loads. It would help loads if you sent some money.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Howdy there, this photo is about GPL 1-Step 500-lb Load Capacity White Aluminum Step Stool ( Lowes Step Stool #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 810 x 810. It's file size is just 46 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Lowes Step Stool.
Lowes Step Stool acts like a natural area that can give a gorgeous environment and cool, although not an essential element of a residence lifestyle of the playground is also very good when viewed from the facet of health, but apart from that the park also has a be a medium decorative particularly to improve the appearance the house itself, and in terms of the keeping of the park could be positioned in the backside of the house, close to the house or facing the house, but it looks very difficult for your second to construct a park on the occupancy of our restricted area became one of the main reasons why individuals are hesitant to build a backyard athome them, when actually many tactics or options that people can do to obtain around it, for it was on this occasion we have organized some methods for gardening with little terrain on the front lawn of the house.
Collection of Crops. To ensure that more trees we could place so that more colorful and more intriguing for certain choosing crops for the garden with a little or slender land that may be one key to accomplishment in building a backyard with limited terrain, pick flowers having a small-size.
In restructuring the playground's terrain is slender course, we ought to consider a number of things including the decision of flowers, spacing from each other so that despite the fact that the park is small but nonetheless lovely and superior in-view, more GPL 1-Step 500-lb Load Capacity White Aluminum Step Stool ( Lowes Step Stool #6) may we observe such guidelines below.