ClarkeClarke (klärk),USA pronunciation n.
Arthur C(harles), born 1917, English science-fiction writer.
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Operatedop•er•ate (op′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v., -at•ed, -at•ing.
- to work, perform, or function, as a machine does: This engine does not operate properly.
- to work or use a machine, apparatus, or the like.
- to act effectively;
produce an effect;
exert force or influence (often fol. by on or upon): Their propaganda is beginning to operate on the minds of the people.
- to perform some process of work or treatment.
- to perform a surgical procedure.
- (of a drug) to produce the effect intended.
- to carry on operations in war.
- to give orders and accomplish military acts, as distinguished from doing staff work.
- to carry on transactions in securities, or some commodity, esp. speculatively or on a large scale.
- to use devious means for one's own gain;
finagle: a man who knows how to operate with the ladies.
- to manage or use (a machine, device, etc.): to operate a switchboard.
- to put or keep (a factory, industrial system, ranch, etc.) working or in operation: to operate a coal mine.
- to bring about, effect, or produce, as by action or the exertion of force or influence.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hi there, this image is about Clarke Battery Operated Floor Scrubber - Vantage 14 ( Clarke Floor Machines #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 800 x 800. It's file size is only 42 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Clarke Floor Machines.
How do I choose the best quality Clarke Floor Machines? The position of the kitchen table will support the characteristics of the home kitchen, even as we realize. This table's living is not merely useful as an effect to your kitchen created's design, but also a mix of food. In weighing the pros and cons, because of the large kitchen countertop material right now, pick the best state your experience.
Ideally, the kitchen desk can be said good-quality if it's a strong design, lovely sturdy, spot resistant, simple to clear, heat resistant, and easy maintenance. But needless to say none of the resources that assistance all of the above traits. Therefore, you should adapt while in the home, where the facets that ought to be featured to the circumstances.