Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Hi folks, this post is about Icehouse Edge (nice Keystone Light Alcohol Content #9). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 880 x 854. It's file size is only 98 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Keystone Light Alcohol Content.
To savor the Icehouse Edge (nice Keystone Light Alcohol Content #9)'s sweetness that a park table is created by you athome required a good and warm. Some things you should think about when choosing a playground seat, it appears beautiful and functioning brilliantly. On choosing the playground bench from home graphic, these tips dot com. Tips on Picking A Icehouse Edge (nice Keystone Light Alcohol Content #9) including:
Select the substance fit all-weather. For example, iron material, solid-wood, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Design a playground bench using a layout similar to the concept of playground you've. Coatings & paint is a two- in completing a park table, content is often used. Choose paint that has a covering of anti - UV, anti -mildew, and marked go-green, so the colour keep going longer despite sun-exposure and recurrent rainfall.
For all those of you who would like to make a lasting park seat, observe the location of the positioning and not to inappropriate place the bench that may weaken the thought of garden that is minimalist that you simply generate. Incorporate with benches that certain concept, with lounging garden stand.