11 pictures of NASA Will Pay You $18,000 To Stay In Bed And Smoke Weed For 70 Days (ordinary Nasa Pays To Stay In Bed #11)
NASANASA (nas′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- See National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Paypay1 (pā),USA pronunciation v., paid or ([Obs.]except for defs. 12, 24c. ) payed;
- to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
- to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
- to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered;
to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
- to defray (cost or expense).
- to give compensation for.
- to yield a recompense or return to;
be profitable to: Your training will pay you well in the future.
- to yield as a return: The stock paid six percent last year.
- to requite, as for good, harm, or an offense: How can I pay her for her kindness and generosity?
- to give or render (attention, respects, compliments, etc.), as if due or fitting.
- to make (a call, visit, etc.).
- to suffer in retribution;
undergo: You'll pay the penalty for your stubbornness!
- to let (a ship) fall off to leeward.
- to transfer money, goods, etc., as in making a purchase or settling a debt.
- to discharge a debt or obligation.
- to yield a return, profit, or advantage;
be worthwhile: It pays to be courteous.
- to give compensation, as for damage or loss sustained.
- to suffer or be punished for something: The murderer paid with his life.
- pay as you go:
- to pay for (goods, services, etc.) at the time of purchase, as opposed to buying on credit.
- to spend no more than income permits;
keep out of debt.
- to pay income tax by regular deductions from one's salary or wages.
- pay back:
- to repay or return: to pay back a loan.
- to retaliate against or punish: She paid us back by refusing the invitation.
- to requite.
- pay down:
- to pay (part of the total price) at the time of purchase, with the promise to pay the balance in installments: On this plan you pay only ten percent down.
- to pay off or back;
amortize: The company's debt is being paid down rapidly.
- pay for, to suffer or be punished for: to pay for one's sins.
- pay off:
- to pay (someone) everything that is due that person, esp. to do so and discharge from one's employ.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- [Informal.]to bribe.
- to retaliate upon or punish.
- [Naut.]to fall off to leeward.
- to result in success or failure: The risk paid off handsomely.
- pay one's or its way:
- to pay one's portion of shared expenses.
- to yield a return on one's investment sufficient to repay one's expenses: It will take time for the restaurant to begin paying its way.
- pay out:
- to distribute (money, wages, etc.);
- to get revenge upon for an injury;
- to let out (a rope) by slackening.
- pay up:
- to pay fully.
- to pay on demand: The gangsters used threats of violence to force the shopkeepers to pay up.
- the act of paying or being paid;
- wages, salary, or a stipend.
- a person with reference to solvency or reputation for meeting obligations: The bank regards him as good pay.
- paid employment: in the pay of the enemy.
- reward or punishment;
- a rock stratum from which petroleum is obtained.
- requiring subscribed or monthly payment for use or service: pay television.
- operable or accessible on deposit of a coin or coins: a pay toilet.
- of or pertaining to payment.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Staystay1 (stā),USA pronunciation v., stayed or staid, stay•ing, n.
- to spend some time in a place, in a situation, with a person or group, etc.: He stayed in the army for ten years.
- to continue to be as specified, as to condition or state: to stay clean.
- to hold out or endure, as in a contest or task (fol. by with or at): Please stay with the project as long as you can.
- to keep up, as with a competitor (fol. by with).
- [Poker.]to continue in a hand by matching an ante, bet, or raise.
- to stop or halt.
- to pause or wait, as for a moment, before proceeding or continuing;
linger or tarry.
- [Archaic.]to cease or desist.
- [Archaic.]to stand firm.
- to stop or halt.
- to hold back, detain, or restrain, as from going further.
- to suspend or delay (actions, proceedings, etc.).
- to appease or satisfy temporarily the cravings of (the stomach, appetite, etc.).
- to remain through or during (a period of time): We stayed two days in San Francisco.
- to remain to the end of;
remain beyond (usually fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to await.
- stay the course, to persevere;
endure to completion.
- the act of stopping or being stopped.
- a stop, halt, or pause;
- a sojourn or temporary residence: a week's stay in Miami.
- a stoppage or arrest of action;
suspension of a judicial proceeding: The governor granted a stay of execution.
- [Informal.]staying power;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Smokesmoke (smōk),USA pronunciation n., v., smoked, smok•ing.
- the visible vapor and gases given off by a burning or smoldering substance, esp. the gray, brown, or blackish mixture of gases and suspended carbon particles resulting from the combustion of wood, peat, coal, or other organic matter.
- something resembling this, as vapor or mist, flying particles, etc.
- something unsubstantial, evanescent, or without result: Their hopes and dreams proved to be smoke.
- an obscuring condition: the smoke of controversy.
- an act or spell of smoking something, esp. tobacco: They had a smoke during the intermission.
- something for smoking, as a cigar or cigarette: This is the best smoke on the market.
- a homemade drink consisting of denatured alcohol and water.
- a system of solid particles suspended in a gaseous medium.
- a bluish or brownish gray color.
- go up or end in smoke, to terminate without producing a result;
be unsuccessful: All our dreams went up in smoke.
- to give off or emit smoke, as in burning.
- to give out smoke offensively or improperly, as a stove.
- to send forth steam or vapor, dust, or the like.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of tobacco or the like, as from a pipe or cigarette.
- to ride or travel with great speed.
- to flee.
- to abscond.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of: to smoke tobacco.
- to use (a pipe, cigarette, etc.) in this process.
- to expose to smoke.
- to fumigate (rooms, furniture, etc.).
- to cure (meat, fish, etc.) by exposure to smoke.
- to color or darken by smoke.
- smoke out:
- to drive from a refuge by means of smoke.
- to force into public view or knowledge;
reveal: to smoke out the leaders of the spy ring.
Weedweed1 (wēd),USA pronunciation n.
- a valueless plant growing wild, esp. one that grows on cultivated ground to the exclusion or injury of the desired crop.
- any undesirable or troublesome plant, esp. one that grows profusely where it is not wanted: The vacant lot was covered with weeds.
- [Informal.]a cigarette or cigar.
- [Slang.]a marijuana cigarette.
- a thin, ungainly person or animal.
- a wretched or useless animal, esp. a horse unfit for racing or breeding purposes.
- the weed:
- to free from weeds or troublesome plants;
root out weeds from: to weed a garden.
- to root out or remove (a weed or weeds), as from a garden (often fol. by out): to weed out crab grass from a lawn.
- to remove as being undesirable, inefficient, or superfluous (often fol. by out): to weed out inexperienced players.
- to rid (something) of undesirable or superfluous elements.
- to remove weeds or the like.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Daysdays (dāz),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or during the day regularly: They slept days rather than nights.
Howdy guys, this picture is about NASA Will Pay You $18,000 To Stay In Bed And Smoke Weed For 70 Days (ordinary Nasa Pays To Stay In Bed #11). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 864 x 435. This image's file size is only 43 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Nasa Pays To Stay In Bed.
There are some important things you consider in choosing an office seat for the corporation and should know.
In addition to that, sometimes we are not well-ordered. To the other hand we also experience pity, office seats which we've been there it really is merely the form and color have already been improper, although NASA Will Pay You $18,000 To Stay In Bed And Smoke Weed For 70 Days (ordinary Nasa Pays To Stay In Bed #11) that we need while at-work is vital.
- Change along with of the chair with your taste and colour of your furniture.
- Select A couch in line with the budget / requires of the business.
- Choose a certain model office seats chairs usually have a guarantee of a couple of years, both thighs of the couch, hydraulic, and the arms of the chair during the arranged.
- Choose a couch that has delicate if you sit-down or a comfortable foam.