Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Farmhousefarm•house (färm′hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es
- a house on a farm, esp. the one used by the farmer and farmer's family.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Howdy , this blog post is about Copper Antique Farmhouse Sink (awesome Antique Farm Sink #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1024 x 768. This image's file size is only 99 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Antique Farm Sink.
Copper Antique Farmhouse Sink (awesome Antique Farm Sink #4) is not just useful incorporate your yard, but also boost convenience. Mixing comprehensive backyard desk and a yard can be turned by comfortable chairs into a house meals. By following a tips stated below, select a backyard table neatly. It is very important to think about the yard glance that you want. Do as a dining area or you simply want to make a place to relax you want to make use of?
Centered on your preferences, it is possible to contemplate purchasing a yard table-based around the development and measurement supplies. If you use a garden stand with its sophisticated attributes, then you should spend more time around the preservation of the stand as opposed to experiencing your time that is soothing. You should buy a desk made from fir wood, teak or metal maintenance that is much does not be required by that.
Belgium may be the planetis greatest stick producer. Rattan increase and spread in certain areas, including Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. Rattan content, the natural material to stay home furniture such as tables, seats, cabinets and surfaces can be applied inside the utilization of area. Besides content having a mix of bamboo stick is an important element in the interior of residential architecture bamboo.
By holding them when not in-use in an area that's guarded you're able to prolong the life of one's backyard desk. It is possible to fit it within the attic or storage when not inuse. Taking into consideration the quality of the Copper Antique Farmhouse Sink (awesome Antique Farm Sink #4) that is purchased. Take a look in the materials not depending on cheapness yard table that is pricey and found in the produce of backyard table. This ensures furniture on your yard can last longer than-expected a place that long segmented increases, and contains thorns.
Examine each relationship Copper Antique Farmhouse Sink (awesome Antique Farm Sink #4) carefully whether there's damaged or a broken. In addition to wooden furniture, rattan furniture also has a weakness against termites that require to become granted anti- bug level. As well as furniture from natural rattan, there are also different option could be the synthetic rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, resilient to termites and don't have any relationship connections.
The advancement of manufactured rattan furniture goods along with a wide choice of wicker furniture design class provides the versatility to find the furniture that is excellent fills the interior place your property.