Also, h.p., HP
- high power.
- high pressure.
AustinAus•tin (ô′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- Alfred, 1835–1913, English poet: poet laureate 1896–1913.
- John, 1790–1859, English writer on law.John Lang•shaw (lang′shô),USA pronunciation 1911–60, British philosopher.
- Mary (Hunter), 1868–1934, U.S. novelist, playwright, and short-story writer.
- Stephen Fuller, 1793–1836, American colonizer in Texas.
- Warren Robinson, 1877–1962, U.S. diplomat.
- See Augustine, Saint (def. 2).
- a city in and the capital of Texas, in the central part, on the Colorado River. 345,496.
- a city in SE Minnesota. 23,020.
- a male given name, form of Augustus.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Fancyfan•cy (fan′sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj., -ci•er, -ci•est, v., -cied, -cy•ing, interj.
- imagination or fantasy, esp. as exercised in a capricious manner.
- the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery, decorative detail, etc., as in poetry or drawing.
- a mental image or conception: He had happy fancies of being a famous actor.
- an idea or opinion with little foundation;
illusion: Her belief that she can sing is a mere fancy.
- a caprice;
vagary: It was his fancy to fly to Paris occasionally for dinner.
- capricious preference;
a liking: to take a fancy to walking barefoot in the streets.
- critical judgment;
- the breeding of animals to develop points of beauty or excellence.
- the fancy, [Archaic.]people deeply interested in a sport, art, etc.
- made, designed, grown, adapted, etc., to please the taste or fancy;
of superfine quality or exceptional appeal: fancy goods; fancy fruits.
not plain: a cake with a fancy icing.
- depending on imagination or caprice;
irregular: a fancy conception of time.
- bred to develop points of beauty or excellence, as an animal.
- much too costly;
exorbitant or extravagant: a consultant who charges fancy fees.
- to form a conception of;
picture to oneself: Fancy living with that egotist all your life!
- to believe without being absolutely sure or certain: I fancy you are my new neighbor.
- to take a liking to;
- to breed to develop a special type of animal.
- fancy up, to make superficially showy by way of improvement: an old car fancied up with a bright new paint job.
- (used as an exclamation of mild surprise): They invited you, too? Fancy!
Faucetsfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Howdy guys, this photo is about Hp Austin Sinks #2 Laguna's Fancy Faucets. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1600 x 1600. This photo's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Hp Austin Sinks.
Hp Austin Sinks #2 Laguna's Fancy Faucets become the most important factor in floor for your home's choice. If the ground your shade select also black if you have a tiny house minimalist this can create your house inside search satisfied claustrophobic and unpleasant.
When we vary for the reason that house there's a widespread impression, calm, and comfy. Therefore the color of the tile surfaces can you select should you take notice , nor be underestimated, because a mistake of ceramic colors will determine the wonder of your house.
your household will not feel relaxed sitting at home in order to make your household members' terrible effects and if we feel unpleasant inside the residence, then you be like to play away from property. You can view the variation when you can find two shades with all the measurement of the region of the room inside the room exactly the same colour of the floor however they are very different.