Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Chevronchev•ron (shev′rən),USA pronunciation n.
- a badge consisting of stripes meeting at an angle, worn on the sleeve by noncommissioned officers, police officers, etc., as an indication of rank, service, or the like.
- an ornament in this form, as on a molding.
- Also called chev′ron weave′. herringbone (def. 2a).
- [Heraldry.]an ordinary in the form of an invertedV.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Bumperbump•er1 (bum′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that bumps.
- a metal guard, usually horizontal, for protecting the front or rear of an automobile, truck, etc.
- any protective rim, guard, pad, or disk for absorbing shock and preventing damage from bumping, as a rubber-tipped doorstop or an old tire on the side of a boat.
- a cup or glass filled to the brim, as with beer.
- something unusually large.
- a person who molds bricks by hand.
- [Foundry.]a machine for ramming sand into a mold.
- a carangid fish, Chlorosombrus chrysurus, of southern U.S. and Cuban coastal seas.
- [Television Slang.]a brief announcement about a news story to be covered later in the programming.
- unusually abundant: Bumper crops reaped a big profit for local farmers.
- to fill to the brim.
Hello , this attachment is about Pale Pink And Gold Chevron Crib Bumper (good Crib Bumper Pink #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1920 x 1920. This picture's file size is just 342 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Crib Bumper Pink.
The modern kitchen includes a contemporary kitchen idea to acquire the slender terrain on your own kitchen around. This concept provides when it comes to a contemporary home with contemporary furniture installation, consequently make your home look newer and convenient to use. Contemporary kitchen design nowadays is becoming more popular on the list of people, even as we know.
Considering that the average existing of every household possess a modern property styles are placed on take care of crowded situations place. The modern kitchen was created to boost the kitchen's contemporary notion possess a discipline that was narrow. Who says having a Pale Pink And Gold Chevron Crib Bumper (good Crib Bumper Pink #6) that can not be changed into a kitchen of your goals? It's correctly this obstacle includes a little home can be as special that you can we have to become innovative to highlight the current home contemporary like houses that are modern today.
A wide array is of contemporary home style enthusiasm with a modern-style as you are able to imitate. Various modern home layout can be seen in net recommendations and various print media. Additionally, a few of these tips can also try to develop a modern kitchen wonderful that is modern.