Corporatecor•po•rate (kôr′pər it, -prit),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or belonging to a corporation or corporations: a corporate executive; She considers the new federal subsidy just corporate welfare.
- forming a corporation.
- pertaining to a united group, as of persons: the corporate good.
- united or combined into one.
- a bond issued by a corporation.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Propertiesprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Trusttrust (trust),USA pronunciation n.
- reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing;
- confident expectation of something;
- confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received;
credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
- a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
- the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
- the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
- charge, custody, or care: to leave valuables in someone's trust.
- something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like;
- a fiduciary relationship in which one person (the trustee) holds the title to property (the trust estate or trust property) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary).
- the property or funds so held.
- an illegal combination of industrial or commercial companies in which the stock of the constituent companies is controlled by a central board of trustees, thus making it possible to manage the companies so as to minimize production costs, control prices, eliminate competition, etc.
- any large industrial or commercial corporation or combination having a monopolistic or semimonopolistic control over the production of some commodity or service.
- in trust, in the position of being left in the care or guardianship of another: She left money to her uncle to keep in trust for her children.
- of or pertaining to trusts or a trust.
- to rely upon or place confidence in someone or something (usually fol. by in or to): to trust in another's honesty; trusting to luck.
- to have confidence;
hope: Things work out if one only trusts.
- to sell merchandise on credit.
- to have trust or confidence in;
rely or depend on.
- to believe.
- to expect confidently;
hope (usually fol. by a clause or infinitive as object): trusting the job would soon be finished; trusting to find oil on the land.
- to commit or consign with trust or confidence.
- to permit to remain or go somewhere or to do something without fear of consequences: He does not trust his children out of his sight.
- to invest with a trust;
entrust with something.
- to give credit to (a person) for goods, services, etc., supplied: Will you trust us till payday?
- trust to, to rely on;
trust: Never trust to luck!
Commercialcom•mer•cial (kə mûr′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of commerce.
- engaged in commerce.
- prepared, done, or acting with sole or chief emphasis on salability, profit, or success: a commercial product; His attitude toward the theater is very commercial.
- able to yield or make a profit: We decided that the small oil well was not commercial.
- suitable or fit for a wide, popular market: Communications satellites are gradually finding a commercial use.
- suitable for or catering to business rather than private use: commercial kitchen design; commercial refrigeration.
- (of a vehicle or its use)
- engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- civilian and public, as distinguished from military or private.
- not entirely or chemically pure: commercial soda.
- catering esp. to traveling salespeople by offering reduced rates, space for exhibiting products, etc.: a commercial hotel.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef ) graded between standard and utility.
- paid for by advertisers: commercial television.
- [Radio and Television.]a paid advertisement or promotional announcement.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef )
- a low-quality grade of beef between standard and utility.
- a cut of beef of this grade.
- a traveling salesperson.
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Howdy , this attachment is about Corporate Office Properties Trust #7 Commercial Property Executive. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 467. This post's file size is just 25 KB. If You want to download This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Corporate Office Properties Trust.
There are various paint available which contain mildew ides, when Corporate Office Properties Trust #7 Commercial Property Executive that are vulnerable to form and mildew. However, usually, colour developed designed for the toilet is ample. Ensure the location about the limit or wall that is typically covered by the apparatus ought to be tightly closed so as to not remove. Remember, it truly is better to avoid the problem's cause than to cover it. Some spaces the conduit, tend to be more more likely to trigger troubles intime. They should immediately do caulking to stop destruction later. Baseboard is another spot that will crash color.
Make sure the blobs and flaking paint fail to eliminate precisely. For using color sand all floors to provide a good groundwork. Prior to the fur that was last, join should be reclaimed after priming.
Wait a few days for that new Corporate Office Properties Trust #7 Commercial Property Executive to be managed totally before utilizing the shower or tub. And also to decrease the threat of harm, always be certain depart the door open if the bathroom is not being used, and to use the ventilator.