The blog post of Corporate Office Properties Trust have 7 images , they are The Business Journals, Corporate Office Properties Trust 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides - Corporate Office Properties Trust, Corporate Office Properties Trust #3 Public Companies And Financial Services. Corporate Office Properties Trust, Nareit Welcomes New Corporate Member Presidio Property Trust, Inc., A Public Non-listed REIT That Focuses Primarily On Multi-tenant Office Properties In ., Corporate Office Properties Trust 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides - Corporate Office Properties Trust, Corporate Office Properties Trust Design Ideas #6 The Business Journals, Corporate Office Properties Trust #7 Commercial Property Executive. Here are the pictures:
Corporate Office Properties Trust was posted at December 5, 2017 at 2:41 pm. This image is posted under the Office category. Corporate Office Properties Trust is tagged with Corporate Office Properties Trust, Corporate, Office, Properties, Trust..
Corporatecor•po•rate (kôr′pər it, -prit),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or belonging to a corporation or corporations: a corporate executive; She considers the new federal subsidy just corporate welfare.
- forming a corporation.
- pertaining to a united group, as of persons: the corporate good.
- united or combined into one.
- a bond issued by a corporation.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Propertiesprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Trusttrust (trust),USA pronunciation n.
- reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing;
- confident expectation of something;
- confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received;
credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
- a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
- the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
- the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
- charge, custody, or care: to leave valuables in someone's trust.
- something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like;
- a fiduciary relationship in which one person (the trustee) holds the title to property (the trust estate or trust property) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary).
- the property or funds so held.
- an illegal combination of industrial or commercial companies in which the stock of the constituent companies is controlled by a central board of trustees, thus making it possible to manage the companies so as to minimize production costs, control prices, eliminate competition, etc.
- any large industrial or commercial corporation or combination having a monopolistic or semimonopolistic control over the production of some commodity or service.
- in trust, in the position of being left in the care or guardianship of another: She left money to her uncle to keep in trust for her children.
- of or pertaining to trusts or a trust.
- to rely upon or place confidence in someone or something (usually fol. by in or to): to trust in another's honesty; trusting to luck.
- to have confidence;
hope: Things work out if one only trusts.
- to sell merchandise on credit.
- to have trust or confidence in;
rely or depend on.
- to believe.
- to expect confidently;
hope (usually fol. by a clause or infinitive as object): trusting the job would soon be finished; trusting to find oil on the land.
- to commit or consign with trust or confidence.
- to permit to remain or go somewhere or to do something without fear of consequences: He does not trust his children out of his sight.
- to invest with a trust;
entrust with something.
- to give credit to (a person) for goods, services, etc., supplied: Will you trust us till payday?
- trust to, to rely on;
trust: Never trust to luck!
Corporate Office Properties Trust acts as a green location that can supply a gorgeous atmosphere and trendy, because of it was at this juncture we have organized some strategies for gardening with little terrain to the top grass of your home.
Instructions Sunshine. Sunshine is actually a crucial component for crops, as the sunlight used for photosynthesis by plants, and so the simply try your plants get sunshine that is enough.
Make paving. Create a paving within your backyard, it is intended to safeguard your flowers from trampled because many people moving by on across the park.
Established Plant Space. Arrange a space with specific, crop conditions are too close-together can give the effect that slim in the park, you can make it look nice, utilizing of planting with even a stripe design or a right the method.
That has been a few of Corporate Office Properties Trust tips as you are able to apply to arrange a yard with a slim or modest property, to be able to encourage more of the following are examples of owning a tiny yard alongside your house.