GARAGEga•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
DOORdoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
SEALseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Hi there, this blog post is about GARAGE DOOR SEAL (delightful Garage Door Bottom Seal #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1211 x 1009. This blog post's file size is just 83 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Garage Door Bottom Seal.
Comparison of Superior Notice Sculpture by Breadth place. The purpose continues to be the same thing with all the place that is next: anyone to be much in considering the statue more variable. In cases like this, the length between the room's statue, determine high sculpture is limited by the maximum. As an example, in the event the mileage between your statue with a rooftop just 3 yards away, an effort so that at the most just one meter statue that is high.
Modify the size of the statue's placement by Area. In this instance, a small statue may be situated in involving the plants or on the edge of the backyard that was footpath. Meanwhile, bigger statues may be put in the place or the park's center
GARAGE DOOR SEAL (delightful Garage Door Bottom Seal #4) is abundant with carvings such as the sculpture can be an element that will sort the classic style inside and outside the chamber, is no exception to backyard. The location of sculpture within the playground was originally a symbol and it is usually simply made of stone. But along with modern sculpture's progress, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diverse, both the materials along with the shape and tactics found with the advancement of engineering and creation of fresh resources, for example white concrete in brand.