OVERHEADo•ver•head (adv. ō′vər hed′;adj., n. ō′vər hed′),USA pronunciation adv.
- over one's head;
up in the air or sky, esp. near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
- so as to be completely submerged or deeply involved: to plunge overhead in water; to sink overhead in debt.
- situated, operating, or passing above, aloft, or over the head: an overhead sprinkler system.
- of or pertaining to the general cost of running a business: overhead expenses; an overhead charge.
- the general, fixed cost of running a business, as rent, lighting, and heating expenses, which cannot be charged or attributed to a specific product or part of the work operation.
- [Accountableing.]that part of manufacturing costs for which cost per unit produced is not readily assignable.
- (in a hoistway) the distance between the last floor level served and the beam supporting the hoisting sheaves or machinery.
- (in racket sports) a stroke in which the ball or shuttlecock is hit with a downward motion from above the head;
- an overhead compartment, shelf, etc.: Pillows are in the overhead above each passenger's seat.
- Also called o′verhead shot′. [Motion Pictures, Television.]a shot in which the camera is positioned above the actors, esp. directly overhead.
- a ceiling light in a room: Turn off the overheads when you leave.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tor. a projector capable of projecting images above and behind the person operating it, thus allowing a lecturer or speaker to remain facing the audience while using it.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tion. a picture or image projected in this manner: a lecture enhanced with overheads.
DOORdoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
WEATHERweath•er (weᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
SEALseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Hello guys, this blog post is about OVERHEAD DOOR WEATHER SEAL (beautiful Garage Door Bottom Seal #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2929 x 2637. This blog post's file size is only 325 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Garage Door Bottom Seal.
One of many most frequent queries we request is just how do I paint my bath counter? The bathrooms so are additionally the center point of the bathroom and have advantages through the years. By remodeling or painting your OVERHEAD DOOR WEATHER SEAL (beautiful Garage Door Bottom Seal #2), you can provide lifestyle to the aged bathroom, repaint the bathtub mirror with general ease and takes only a few nights of function and create a great weekend project.
Make use of a supreme quality primer to let the OVERHEAD DOOR WEATHER SEAL (beautiful Garage Door Bottom Seal #2) t's outside exterior and your local gear shop consult to acquire the correct primer on your undertaking that is particular. Let before attempting to paint your bathroom mirror, the primer dry. Recording from all attributes around your bathroom vanity never to get color on surfaces or your walls.
First we need to prepare bathroom cabinet to achieve this you'll need gentle detergent and sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver and eliminate all of the compartments out of your present case. Next grab a bit of sand as well as your sandpaper all accomplished from your makeup showcase. Make certain the sand both sides of the restroom door. Somewhat bathe the complete bathroom with gentle soap, after you have done sanding the door.