Operationop•er•a•tion (op′ə rā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
- the state of being operative (usually prec. by in or into): a rule no longer in operation.
- the power to act;
efficacy, influence, or force.
- the exertion of force, power, or influence;
agency: the operation of alcohol on the mind.
- a process of a practical or mechanical nature in some form of work or production: a delicate operation in watchmaking.
- a course or procedure of productive or industrial activity: building operations.
- a particular process or course: mental operations.
- a business transaction, esp. one of a speculative nature;
deal: a shady operation.
- a business, esp. one run on a large scale: a multinational operation.
- a procedure aimed at restoring or improving the health of a patient, as by correcting a malformation, removing diseased parts, implanting new parts, etc.
- a mathematical process, as addition, multiplication, or differentiation.
- the action of applying a mathematical process to a quantity or quantities.
- a campaign, mission, maneuver, or action.
- Usually, operations. the conduct of a campaign, mission, etc.
- operations, a headquarters, office, or place from which a military campaign, air traffic to and from an airfield, or any of various other activities, is planned, conducted, and controlled.
- operations, the people who work at such a headquarters.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello peoples, this post is about Operation Medicine Cabinet ( Operation Medicine Cabinet Pictures Gallery #8). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2251 x 2836. It's file size is only 517 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Operation Medicine Cabinet.
Operation Medicine Cabinet ( Operation Medicine Cabinet Pictures Gallery #8) cannot be rejected if the wooden flooring is currently ever more popular, even has become a trend within the ballpark of interiordesign. Numerous kinds and sort are increasingly mushrooming on the market. This involves you to selectively select what kind of wood floors are of good quality. But unfortunately most of you're still perplexed in selecting a natural wood ground with the imitation.
Since numerous wood floor products on the market aren't all-wood floor items are original wooden floors. Below we describe three kinds of timber floor items viewed in the product as being a thought within the selection. Listed here are three tips about choosing a normal timber surfaces: Operation Medicine Cabinet ( Operation Medicine Cabinet Pictures Gallery #8) for example blankets of panel of the dimension that is specified.
Evident in the following concerns that frequently occur from buyers regarding the wooden flooring. From the prior article we are able to discover before deciding to select a floor for that family and wooden floors healthy, is highly recommended beforehand unidentified spot using wooden floor.