Shadesshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Howdy , this picture is about Pleated Shades (attractive Different Types Blinds For Windows #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 588 x 738. This attachment's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Different Types Blinds For Windows.
the newly-married couple to accomplish the home has chosen Pleated Shades (attractive Different Types Blinds For Windows #4). In addition to its layout that is modern but still basic, this desk been as a result of several advantages such as for example could possibly be used of collecting together a young child's understanding, the family as a means, a place to place your kitchen equipment etc.
This stand is normally coupled with amini home but can be placed on another place. Pricing desk can be cheaper than other desk due to its size that is small. If you'd like to purchase this table, there's no harm in listening to some layout multifunctional tavern table below for creativity.
The Different Types Blinds For Windows ideal for the current kind of kitchen place. This mini table has a modern shape that is rectangular to generate it appear more presentable for a vibrant young couple. Therefore didn't commit much time a young pair who're very busy contemporary tables are also easier handled and washed.