Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Howdy , this picture is about BMO Field Section 120 View ( Bmo Field Section 107 #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 4133 x 3103. It's file size is just 1394 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Bmo Field Section 107.
We'd want to speak about some tips about workbench, before discussing BMO Field Section 120 View ( Bmo Field Section 107 #2). In this instance, there are some essential things in selecting an office chair for the organization you have to know and contemplate. Choose a certain manufacturer office chairs, office chairs usually have a warranty of a couple of years, both thighs of the seat, hydraulic, and also the biceps of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Along with that, occasionally we are confused. About the other-hand we also feel pity, office seats which we've been there it truly is merely the shape and colour happen to be inappropriate, although BMO Field Section 120 View ( Bmo Field Section 107 #2) that we need while atwork is vital.
Pick a seat based on the budget / requires of one's firm. Change the colour of the couch together with coloring and your preference of the furniture. Ensure that you pick a seat that's an appropriate foam or soft when you sit down.