Campcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Hi folks, this picture is about Camp Comfort (lovely Camp Comfort Texas #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 714 x 474. This photo's file size is only 66 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Camp Comfort Texas.
But gray can be a natural color that tends yet easy-to complement with hues that are other more contrast. So the color Camp Comfort (lovely Camp Comfort Texas #3) that is selected works for folks who need to utilize natural colors like white, but less. You have to contemplate these methods and factors in selecting color mixtures, to acquire the combination right coloring shade. First, choose a coloring to paint the walls a vivid color combinations of grey.
The bright shades are designed here's not-so impressive vivid color, as the color mix of Camp Comfort (lovely Camp Comfort Texas #3) with striking hues may truly generate the impression ugly. Choose hues that are comfortable although bright but soft. For example, light grass green blue, red, and others. Although the combination with additional shades which might be brighter nor forbidden, but the proper mix should be chosen by you.