Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Ashash1 (ash),USA pronunciation n.
- the powdery residue of matter that remains after burning.
- Also called volcanic ash. [Geol.]finely pulverized lava thrown out by a volcano in eruption.
- a light, silvery-gray color.
- deathlike grayness;
extreme pallor suggestive of death.
- ruins, esp. the residue of something destroyed;
vestiges: the ashes of their love; the ashes of the past.
- mortal remains, esp. the physical or corporeal body as liable to decay.
- anything, as an act, gesture, speech, or feeling, that is symbolic of penance, regret, remorse, or the like.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Hi folks, this image is about Log Cabin, Ash Cave, Ohio (charming Ash Cave Cabins #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 636 x 962. It's file size is just 229 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Ash Cave Cabins.
How can you improve the space you have? One of the tips will be to change the space. Points just chuck in there before the mess is not prepared, although everyone includes a closet there. Rather, have you been marking them and contemplating getting some storage boxes that are modest?
The idea of a pleasant toilet storage would be to fit a fresh one which includes a variety of compartments and units. You'll be astonished at the difference - you might even find that this is actually !
If you have money, little time, and area to play together I strongly urge one put in or to assemble a bathroom from vanity. It is likely to be old and never increase your storage space even although you possess a bathroom vanity there's.
Then you can certainly additionally pile it up if you make everything with uniform decoration. Place a field comprising goods you don't use backwards, having a field containing more commonly used things forward for quick access.