The article about Highest Paid Correctional Officers have 8 photos including States With The Highest Concentration Of Jobs And Location Quotients In This Occupation:, States Face Correctional Officer Shortage Amid A Cultural Stigma, Highest Paid Correctional Officers #3 Occupational Employment And Wages, May 2014. 33-3012 Correctional Officers ., Highest Paid Correctional Officers #4 States With The Highest Concentration Of Jobs And Location Quotients In This Occupation:, States With The Highest Concentration Of Jobs And Location Quotients In This Occupation:, Note: Delaware And New Mexico Do Not Have Data Available For Median Salaries For Correctional Officers. Source: Occupational Employment Statistics Survey, ., Metropolitan Areas With The Highest Concentration Of Jobs And Location Quotients In This Occupation:, Highest Paid Correctional Officers #8 Top Paying Metropolitan Areas For This Occupation:. Below are the photos:
The article about Highest Paid Correctional Officers was uploaded at December 31, 2017 at 6:45 am. This article is published on the Office category. Highest Paid Correctional Officers is labelled with Highest Paid Correctional Officers, Highest, Paid, Correctional, Officers..
Highesthigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Paidpaid (pād),USA pronunciation v.
- a pt. and pp. of pay 1.
Correctionalcor•rec•tion•al (kə rek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to correction, esp. to penal correction.
Officersof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
There have now been different types and forms of Highest Paid Correctional Officers which can be bought the like the marketplace. Nevertheless, if the units in the home inside the kind to ensure that hasbeen available on the market don't match your needs, guide yourself in the manufacturers or merchants could be the simplest way. You need to be positive to pay for attention to the budget that you have made. You can select units in the home which can be constructed to reduce the budget if you discover a budget meets the limit.
As an example, handle made-of nickel about the doorways of one's kitchen cupboards gives a vintage look, as the handle bronze offer a modern contact, and handle opera is the better alternative to get a gleaming look, or you can pick an elegant type employing crystal content to be able to create your kitchen in your home may look more attractive and classy experience.
Your kitchen cupboards are constructed gives precisely the same result from the construction seed that is case but having a value that is cheaper, be sure to prepare a guidebook along with every one of the required gear to show how to assemble kitchen cupboards on the right. The final details may sound basic, however it presents a component that is very successful to display Highest Paid Correctional Officers. Select the handle and button is most beneficial for that style and design of cabinets within your kitchen. You've various materials to pick from.