9 images of Holiday Cottage Balcony Overlooking Port Gavern; Sea . ( Luxury Holiday Cottages In Cornwall By The Sea #4)
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Portport1 (pôrt, pōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a city, town, or other place where ships load or unload.
- a place along a coast in which ships may take refuge from storms;
- Also called port of entry. any place where persons and merchandise are allowed to pass, by water or land, into and out of a country and where customs officers are stationed to inspect or appraise imported goods.
- a geographical area that forms a harbor: the largest port on the eastern seaboard.
- an airport.
Seasea (sē),USA pronunciation n.
- the salt waters that cover the greater part of the earth's surface.
- a division of these waters, of considerable extent, more or less definitely marked off by land boundaries: the North Sea.
- one of the seven seas;
- a large lake or landlocked body of water.
- the degree or amount of turbulence of the ocean or other body of water, as caused by the wind.
- the waves.
- a large wave: The heavy seas almost drowned us.
- a widely extended, copious, or overwhelming quantity: a sea of faces; a sea of troubles.
- the work, travel, and shipboard life of a sailor: The sea is a hard life but a rewarding one.
- at sea:
- on the ocean.
uncertain: completely at sea as to how to answer the question.Also, asea.
- follow the sea, to pursue a nautical career: Many boys then dreamed of following the sea.
- go to sea:
- to set out on a voyage.
- to embark on a nautical career.
- half seas over, [Slang.]partly or completely drunk: They came home at dawn, looking half seas over.Also, half-seas over.
- put to sea, to embark on a sea voyage: The expedition is nearly ready to put to sea.Also, put out to sea.
- of, pertaining to, or adapted for use at sea.
Hi there, this post is about Holiday Cottage Balcony Overlooking Port Gavern; Sea . ( Luxury Holiday Cottages In Cornwall By The Sea #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1168 x 396. This blog post's file size is just 112 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Luxury Holiday Cottages In Cornwall By The Sea.
This stand includes natural or metallic shade such as grey, bright or black. Seats are used not too much and also easy with 3 seats' variety. Since the measurement isn't too big, this table is simply useful for chattering and eating alone. Materials employed glass or ie metal.
The Holiday Cottage Balcony Overlooking Port Gavern; Sea . ( Luxury Holiday Cottages In Cornwall By The Sea #4) suitable for natural kind of kitchen space. This natural table includes a square shape that is heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural perception. This stand combines natural colors like brown.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to place fruits items such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be trim having a round or square legs are tiny and thin in order to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity while in the home.