Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi peoples, this post is about **Patriotic Patch Blessed Pillow 10x10** ( Country Pillows #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1275 x 1275. This picture's file size is just 325 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Country Pillows.
**Patriotic Patch Blessed Pillow 10x10** ( Country Pillows #5) is among the most widely used materials and so are often-used for that floor and the Marble can also be a volcanic stone produced by warmth and tension and are obtainable in numerous shades like dim colors, light grey and white as well as other colors, Today due to the longevity and resilience, stone stone ceramic form commonly used for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor supplies as well as developing a livingroom.
Needless to say you understand lots of these kinds of marble and contains become a fresh pattern on earth of property and undoubtedly you are perplexed in choosing a layout, in setting-up a home, you must think about the appropriate coloring for that surfaces of your home. Coloring dull house often selected while the starting colour is principal, even though it is not uncommon to even have a simple shade for example white color to paint the walls of your home.