Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
VancouverVan•cou•ver (van ko̅o̅′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- George, 1758–98, English explorer.
- a large island in SW Canada, off the SW coast of British Columbia. 410,188;
12,408 sq. mi. (32,135 sq. km).
- a seaport in SW British Columbia, on the Strait of Georgia opposite SE Vancouver island. 396,563;
with suburbs 1,135,774.
- a city in SW Washington. 42,834.
- Mount, a mountain on the boundary between Alaska and Canada, in the St. Elias Mountains. 15,700 ft. (4785 m).
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Cypresscy•press1 (sī′prəs),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several evergreen coniferous trees constituting the genus Cupressus, having dark-green, scalelike, overlapping leaves.
- any of various other coniferous trees of allied genera, as the bald cypress.
- any of various unrelated plants resembling the true cypress.
- the wood of these trees or plants.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi folks, this blog post is about Cottages Vancouver Island #2 Cypress Cabin. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 784 x 588. It's file size is only 119 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Cottages Vancouver Island.
Create or the bedrooms were used to make that sense of your kitchen, food. Since the Cottages Vancouver Island #2 Cypress Cabin is really a destination for a make and place something carelessly due to the effects of the hurry of cooking were burnt and so forth, therefore it can be mentioned your kitchen is one-room that is generally dirty and sloppy.
In case your Cottages Vancouver Island #2 Cypress Cabin looks clear and tidy, surely you'll feel comfortable while cooking. With a comfy home, cooking is pleasurable, as the style of food is determined by individuals who're cooking's mood and also the outcome is the maximum your dishes may taste better.
Design your kitchen into a minimalist kitchen, employ your innovative side to create a minimalist kitchen within your house, since the minimalist kitchen is actually a kitchen that is equipped with a kitchen set and a lot of kitchen cupboards as possible use to place a cooking utensils. So you no further must create a hook or hook in your kitchen to get a minimalist kitchen is full.
So it's currently lots of kitchens which may have an interesting style having an array of furniture for storing items or cooking utensils on a normal basis whilst not to falter. Perhaps for a few people the best way to arrange the cooking equipment while in the home is to add a hook or catch to keep some cooking tools that can be strung.