Napoleonna•po•le•on (nə pō′lē ən, -pōl′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a pastry consisting of thin layers of puff paste interlaid with a cream or custard filling.
- a former gold coin of France, equal to 20 francs and bearing a portrait either of Napoleon I or of Napoleon III.
- a game in which the players bid for the privilege of naming the trump, stating the number of tricks they propose to win.
- a bid in this game to take all five tricks of a hand.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Howdy , this photo is about Napoleon NZ7000 Wood Fireplace . ( Firewood Fireplace Pictures Gallery #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 924 x 551. It's file size is only 79 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Firewood Fireplace.
The Napoleon NZ7000 Wood Fireplace . ( Firewood Fireplace Pictures Gallery #4) is not separated from your house ang wonderful garden decoration. Beyond casting seed you realize decorate the backyard! Yard decor also contains decoration of the cottage yard, a space in the park for a selection of function's middle. We see the designs. Have a cottage inside the garden will be good.
For motivation homemade garden that was special can be seen inside the former yard decoration of the couch. Raise the cottage or even a house, often takes place in the main topic of the country. Preserving different parts of dynamics and taste, a sign lodge must give serenity and harmony. Most accommodations wood situated in the hamlet countries.
A lot of things can be done there, using the family, taking a crack while experiencing inexperienced areas and the morning atmosphere, to merely unwind with a walk around the resort we are able to do. The Napoleon NZ7000 Wood Fireplace . ( Firewood Fireplace Pictures Gallery #4) may be made out of timber or brick. It may be designed on top of the shrub or on a lawn. Generally, the pad garden has a size that is small.