Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Onlyon•ly (ōn′lē),USA pronunciation adv.
- without others or anything further;
exclusively: This information is for your eyes only.
- no more than;
just: If it were only true! I cook only on weekends.
- as recently as: I read that article only yesterday.
- in the final outcome or decision: You will only regret your harsh words to me.
- only too:
- as a matter of fact;
extremely: I am only too glad to go.
very: It is only too likely to happen.
- being the single one or the relatively few of the kind: This is the only pencil I can find.
- having no sibling or no sibling of the same sex: an only child; an only son.
- single in superiority or distinction;
the best: the one and only Muhammad Ali.
- but (introducing a single restriction, restraining circumstance, or the like): I would have gone, only you objected.
- [Older Use.]except;
but: Only for him you would not be here.
Burnburn1 (bûrn),USA pronunciation v., burned or burnt, burn•ing, n.
- to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light;
be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- (of a fireplace, furnace, etc.) to contain a fire.
- to feel heat or a physiologically similar sensation;
feel pain from or as if from a fire: The wound burned and throbbed.
- to give off light or to glow brightly: The lights in the house burned all night.
- to give off heat or be hot: The pavement burned in the noon sun.
- to produce pain or a stinging sensation similar to that of fire;
cause to smart: The whiskey burned in his throat.
- to be extremely close to finding a concealed object or guessing an answer.
- to feel extreme anger: When she said I was rude, I really burned.
- to feel strong emotion or passion: He burned with desire.
- to undergo combustion, either fast or slow;
- to undergo fission or fusion.
- to become charred or overcooked by heat: The steak burned around the edges.
- to receive a sunburn: She burns easily and has to stay in the shade.
- to be damned: You may burn for that sin.
- to die in an electric chair: The murderer was sentenced to burn.
- to be engraved by or as if by burning: His words burned into her heart.
- to cause to undergo combustion or be consumed partly or wholly by fire.
- to use as fuel or as a source of light: He burned coal to heat the house.
- to cause to feel the sensation of heat.
- to overcook or char: I almost burned the roast.
- to sunburn.
- to injure, endanger, or damage with or as if with fire: Look out, you'll burn yourself!
- to execute by burning: The heretic was burned at the stake.
- to subject to fire or treat with heat as a process of manufacturing.
- to produce with or as if with fire: She burned a hole in her dress.
- to cause sharp pain or a stinging sensation: The iodine burned his cut.
- to consume rapidly, esp. to squander: He burned energy as if he never heard of resting.
- to suffer losses or be disillusioned in business or social relationships: She was burned by that phony stock deal.
- to cheat or rob.
- to cause to undergo combustion;
- to damage through excessive friction, as in grinding or machining;
- to oxidize (a steel ingot), as with a flame.
- to scald (a wine, esp. sherry) in an iron container over a fire.
- [Cards.]to put (a played or rejected card) face up at the bottom of the pack.
- to disclose the identity of (an undercover agent, law officer, etc.): to burn a narcotics detective.
- burn down, to burn to the ground: That barn was struck by lightning and burned down.
- burn in, (in printing) to expose (one part of an image) to more light by masking the other parts in order to darken and give greater detail to the unmasked area. Also, print in. Cf. dodge (def. 2).
- burn off, (of morning mist) to be dissipated by the warmth of the rising sun.
- burn on, to weld lead with lead.
- burn one's bridges (behind one). See bridge (def. 21).
- burn oneself out, to exhaust one's energy, ideas, etc., through overwork or intemperance: They feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
- burn one up, [Informal.]to incite to anger: That attitude burns me up.
- burn out:
- to cease functioning because something has been exhausted or burned up, as fuel or a filament: Our light bulbs burned out.
- to deprive of a place to live, work, etc., by reason of fire: They were burned out and had to live with relatives.
- to wear out;
be worn out;
- burn the or one's candle at both ends, to be excessively active or immoderate, as by leading an active social life by night and a busy work life by day: You can't burn the candle at both ends and hold onto a job.
- burn the midnight oil, to work, study,etc., until late at night: to burn the midnight oil before final exams.
- burn up:
- to burn completely or utterly: The papers burned up in a minute.
- [Informal.]to become angry: He burns up at the mention of her name.
- a burned place or area: a burn where fire had ripped through the forest.
- [Pathol.]an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis(first-degree burn), damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn), or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors(third-degree burn).
- See slow burn.
- the process or an instance of burning or baking, as in brickmaking.
- a forest or brush fire.
- the firing of a rocket engine.
- a swindle.
Firewoodfire•wood (fīər′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- wood suitable for fuel.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Your Fireplace Efficiency Only Burn Seasoned Firewood . ( Firewood Fireplace #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 776 x 677. It's file size is just 64 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Firewood Fireplace.
Everybody knows that color is one for making a lovely room design of the most significant components. Color is definitely an essential portion for remodeling, decorating or creating designs, consequently choosing the colors that are right have to be considered.
The bed room is a haven where we sleep whenever we are exhausted, a place where we sleep, tired of the daily regime, or maybe once we are sick. The sack may be the place wherever we wanted remain quiet, examine a favorite story or just to be alone. Suites must be a place that can make us feel relaxed.
As stated in the last article, the colour may thrust influence on connection, perception and feeling. In choosing the right color for your household bedrooms, therefore, you should pay particular attention.