Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Tootoo (to̅o̅),USA pronunciation adv.
- in addition;
moreover: young, clever, and rich too.
- to an excessive extent or degree;
beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.
- more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.
- (used as an affirmative to contradict a negative statement): I am too!
very: She wasn't too pleased with his behavior.
- only too. See only (def. 5).
Hardhard (härd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- not soft;
solid and firm to the touch;
unyielding to pressure and impenetrable or almost impenetrable.
- firmly formed;
tight: a hard knot.
- difficult to do or accomplish;
troublesome: a hard task.
- difficult or troublesome with respect to an action, situation, person, etc.: hard to please; a hard time.
- difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand: a hard problem.
- involving a great deal of effort, energy, or persistence: hard labor; hard study.
- performing or carrying on work with great effort, energy, or persistence: a hard worker.
- vigorous or violent in force;
severe: a hard rain; a hard fall.
unbearable: hard luck.
rough: hard treatment.
severe: a hard winter; the hard times of the Great Depression.
- harsh or severe in dealing with others: a hard master.
- difficult to explain away;
undeniable: hard facts.
- that can be verified;
factual, as distinguished from speculation or hearsay: hard information.
- harsh or unfriendly;
bitter: hard feelings; hard words.
- of stern judgment or close examination;
searching: a hard look.
- lacking delicacy or softness;
not blurred or diffused;
clear and distinct;
harsh: a hard line; hard features; a hard face.
- (of a photograph) contrasty.
- severe or rigorous in terms: a hard bargain.
- sternly realistic;
unsentimental: a hard, practical man; a hard view of life.
tough: a hard character.
- [Scot. and North Eng.]niggardly;
- in coins or paper money as distinguished from checks, securities, promissory notes, or other negotiable instruments).
- (of paper money or a monetary system) supported by sufficient gold reserves and easily convertible into the currency of a foreign nation.
- (of money) scarce or available at high interest rates: a hard loan.
- denoting assets with intrinsic value, as gold, silver, or diamonds.
- (of alcoholic beverages)
- containing more than 22.5 percent alcohol by volume, as whiskey and brandy as opposed to beer and wine.
- strong because of fermentation;
intoxicating: hard cider.
- (of wine) tasting excessively of tannin.
- (of an illicit narcotic or drug) known to be physically addictive, as opium, morphine, or cocaine.
- (of water) containing mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of bread and baked goods)
- having a firm, crisp crust or texture: hard rolls.
- stale or tough.
- (of a fabric) having relatively little nap;
smooth: Silk is a harder fabric than wool or cotton.
- (of the landing of a rocket or space vehicle) executed without decelerating: a hard landing on the moon.Cf. soft (def. 28).
- (of a missile base) equipped to launch missiles from underground silos.
- (of a missile) capable of being launched from an underground silo.
- [Mil.]being underground and strongly protected from nuclear bombardment.
- noting wheats with high gluten content, milled for a bread flour as contrasted with pastry flour.
- (of c and g) pronounced as (k) in come and (g) in go, rather than as in cent, cello, suspicion, gem, or beige.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) not palatalized. Cf. soft (def. 26).
- (in the making of rope) noting a lay having a considerable angle to the axis of the rope;
- (of a beam of particles or photons) having relatively high energy: hard x-rays.Cf. soft (def. 29).
- (of the penis) erect.
- hard of hearing. See hearing-impaired.
- hard up, [Informal.]
- urgently in need of money.
- feeling a lack or need: The country is hard up for technicians and doctors.
- with great exertion;
with vigor or violence;
strenuously: to work hard; to try hard.
- earnestly, intently, or critically: to look hard at a thing.
- harshly or severely.
- so as to be solid, tight, or firm: frozen hard.
- with strong force or impact: She tripped and came down hard on her back.
- in a deeply affected manner;
with genuine sorrow or remorse: She took it very hard when they told her of his death.
immediately: Failure and defeat seemed hard at hand. The decision to ban students from the concerts followed hard on the heels of the riot.
- to an unreasonable or extreme degree;
immoderately: He's hitting the bottle pretty hard.
- closely, fully, or to the extreme limit: hard aport; hard alee.
- be hard on, to deal harshly with;
be stern: You are being too hard on him.
- hard by, in close proximity to;
near: The house is hard by the river.
- hard put, in great perplexity or difficulty;
at a loss: We were hard put to finish the examination in one hour.
- a firm or paved beach or slope convenient for hauling vessels out of the water.
- a firm or solid beach or foreshore.
- a firm landing, jetty, or road across or adjoining the foreshore.
- [Brit. Slang.]See hard labor.
Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Memorymem•o•ry (mem′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.
- this faculty as possessed by a particular individual: to have a good memory.
- the act or fact of retaining and recalling impressions, facts, etc.;
recollection: to draw from memory.
- the length of time over which recollection extends: a time within the memory of living persons.
- a mental impression retained;
a recollection: one's earliest memories.
- the reputation of a person or thing, esp. after death;
fame: a ruler of beloved memory.
- the state or fact of being remembered.
- a person, thing, event, fact, etc., remembered.
- commemorative remembrance;
commemoration: a monument in memory of Columbus.
- the ability of certain materials to return to an original shape after deformation.
- Also called computer memory, storage.
- the capacity of a computer to store information subject to recall.
- the components of the computer in which such information is stored.
- the step in the classical preparation of a speech in which the wording is memorized.
- [Cards.]concentration (def. 7).
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Toppertop•per (top′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that tops.
- a woman's loose, usually lightweight topcoat, esp. one that is knee-length or shorter.
- [Informal.]See top hat.
- capper (def. 2).
- [Brit. Slang.]an excellent or well-liked person or thing.
Howdy , this blog post is about My Tempurpedic Mattress Is Too Hard #1 Sleep Joy Memory Foam Topper. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1260 x 970. It's file size is just 117 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: My Tempurpedic Mattress Is Too Hard.
Along with palette of My Tempurpedic Mattress Is Too Hard #1 Sleep Joy Memory Foam Topper design design is centered from the palette of shades that were simple like brown gray, dark, and white. Utilize these hues for indoor factors floor, for example walls, limit, and reserving a location to get a dash of brilliant hues in components and furniture of the area.
Floor with supplies such as pebble, ceramics tile, and wood effectively entered while in the modern type. Offer to collision bedroom aesthetically and also finishing quite like a carpet for an additional perception of luxury. This key is many well suited for isolating between the living area and the family room which usually seem alongside one another.
Utilize your imagination for a more imaginative process habits and finishes to supply a striking splendor inside the room. For your content used-to perform interior design stand out is, prospects have opened. The impression that's experienced in contemporary interior-design is lines that are nominal and atmosphere " less material ".