Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Hello folks, this picture is about Round Oak 52\ (ordinary Antique Oak Dining Table #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1126 x 750. This picture's file size is just 79 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Antique Oak Dining Table.
The Round Oak 52\ (ordinary Antique Oak Dining Table #1) could be a focal point inside the room were fantastic. It can be covered by you with tile, wood, metal, or rock with regards to the type of your kitchen and also the look you want. An example may be the home Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made of metal, rock and tile. The backsplash is made while in the form of an extensive reel that defends the wall and add a focus that was stunning.
For your substance, wood is seldom utilized in the look of your kitchen backsplash because of the damaging influence of the water contrary to the timber. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens are still using wood for decor backsplash. Wood add a contemporary minimalist layout and warmth or just will give a rustic experience to the kitchen.
In choosing the Round Oak 52\ (ordinary Antique Oak Dining Table #1) for kitchen backsplash made increasing generally uses your kitchen set. Resources which can be easily washed typically be one of the conditions for the choice of materials for your backsplash. Materials popular are ceramics. Ceramic remains an incredibly popular choice among people.
A broad variety of shapes hues and sizes in one form of ceramic make this product be flexible. Here are some alternatives backsplash becomes your research. Because it allows luxury and a unique sophistication to the home, especially marble rock backsplash is popular. The colour might be white or dreary stone or even a diverse total. Rock can be tiled or plate if you want a smooth consistency.
A metal plate can be used rather than rock or timber. Put in a consistency that is distinct as well as a joyful pretty plate towards the walls and cupboards contrast with lumber or stone countertop. The tiles really are because it isn't merely beautiful and decorative, but additionally quite functional for creating a backsplash, an excellent selection.
Hard tiles rather quickly cleaned though it should be removed carefully with a clean dry fabric after washing to stop water places which could blunt along with of the tiles. A of form, typically long Antique Oak Dining Table created from the table for the drawer where the range and the sink is located. So strip that is generally outside but could vertical well.
You're able to choose a Round Oak 52\ (ordinary Antique Oak Dining Table #1) creative with patterned tiles or material plates to add ornamental decorations for the home wall. When it comes towards some of the important components within the home and the kitchen, whether you're currently thinking about likewise the main wall, drain, table, and refrigerator?
Positive is most-needed while cooking in the home? Nonetheless, you must begin to seem section of your home wall. Then there is the proper answer for you personally if you take up the wall only to clean or repaint to clean the stains are difficult to clean.