EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Sideboardside•board (sīd′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture, as in a dining room, often with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding articles of table service.
- a board forming a side or a part of a side;
- sideboards, See side whiskers.
Hello there, this attachment is about English Furniture #2 Regency Mahogany Sideboard. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 990 x 739. This image's file size is just 68 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: English Furniture.
The sack is really where you spend plenty of your own time and an extremely important element of your home. So it is very important that you provide it with superior preference. Additionally it's also wise to ensure that the furniture prior to the room's concept.
In case you look at accessories, it would become a good plan to discover where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture that may match your allowance. If you should be searching for English Furniture #2 Regency Mahogany Sideboard furniture the excellent thing will be to uncover an online shop that sells it in a very economical discount. As well as the finest element is you can even examine furniture's price before you create your choice.
It is also possible you will find better selections online than in outlets. Though searching for your room equipment bear in mind to check out additional important things that accompany it such as for example blankets, pillowcases. These are also typically obtainable in the store that is same.