10 attachments of Cozy Family Room With Built-in Entertainment Center + Bookshelves. (superior Den Decor Ideas Idea #1)
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Entertainmenten•ter•tain•ment (en′tər tān′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of entertaining;
agreeable occupation for the mind;
amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.
- something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement, esp. a performance of some kind: The highlight of the ball was an elaborate entertainment.
- hospitable provision for the needs and wants of guests.
- a divertingly adventurous, comic, or picaresque novel.
- [Obs.]maintenance in service.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Howdy folks, this post is about Cozy Family Room With Built-in Entertainment Center + Bookshelves. (superior Den Decor Ideas Idea #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 605 x 532. It's file size is just 62 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Den Decor Ideas.
This design's use applies in case you have youngsters who're grown old. You ought to avoid using these shades, in case your youngsters are youngsters. Why? Yes ofcourse, in order to avoid the effect of filthy that triggered since not him youngsters in having fun with your favorite furniture.
Especially if you have animals including puppies or cats, should steer clear of furniture and accessories' utilization is bright. You'll be irritated with extra treatment. The bright colour is usually quickly apparent if stains or soil. So that you will soon be fascinated rundown and easily obsolete, therefore forget about stylish, furniture.
Additional shades as possible use to not provide particular outcomes about your home furniture's use layout. In case you pick Cozy Family Room With Built-in Entertainment Center + Bookshelves. (superior Den Decor Ideas Idea #1) that induced the mystical, for natural color you can pick green or brown leaves. For a classy and graceful impression could be represented by presenting the colour dark.