Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Contactcon•tact (kon′takt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or state of touching; a touching or meeting, as of two things or people.
- immediate proximity or association.
- an acquaintance, colleague, or relative through whom a person can gain access to information, favors, influential people, and the like.
- a junction of electric conductors, usually metal, that controls current flow, often completing or interrupting a circuit.
- the interface, generally a planar surface, between strata that differ in lithology or age.
- a person who has lately been exposed to an infected person.
- a condition in which two or more individuals or groups are placed in communication with each other. Cf. categoric contact, primary contact, secondary contact, sympathetic contact.
- See contact lens.
- to put or bring into contact.
- to communicate with: We'll contact you by mail or telephone.
- to enter into or be in contact.
- involving or produced by touching or proximity: contact allergy.
Usus (us),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object: They took us to the circus. She asked us the way.
- (used in place of the pronoun we in the predicate after the verb to be): It's us!
- (used instead of the pronoun our before a gerund): She graciously forgave us spilling the gravy on the tablecloth.
Hi , this image is about Color Tabs Sample Contact Us (exceptional Flat Rate Plumbing Pricing #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 870 x 1165. This post's file size is just 125 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Flat Rate Plumbing Pricing.
The bathroom is generally smaller, in comparison to other areas in the home. They also generally have numerous facets, so Flat Rate Plumbing Pricing can be quite complex. The distinction between a good job plus a terrible job that needs to become repainted depends largely about the colour chosen for that job's coloring. The shades used affect how the space is experienced.
There are various coloring available which contain mildew ides while Flat Rate Plumbing Pricing which might be prone to mold and mildew. Nevertheless, generally, color generated especially for the toilet is satisfactory. Ensure the location about the roof or wall that is typically included in the apparatus should really be tightly-closed in order to not peel.
Using dark hues makes the area look smaller and deeper. The area is brightened up by shiny colors, and make it seem larger. Humidity in the bathroom's quantity is much greater than in areas that are different. Here is the major reason why color is removed in bathrooms that are precisely painted. It should enter deeply enough to relax the exterior that is painted. This depends on artwork methods and also the quality of paint applied.