Magneticmag•net•ic (mag net′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, mag•net′i•cal. mag•net′i•cal•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to a magnet or magnetism.
- having the properties of a magnet.
- capable of being magnetized or attracted by a magnet.
- pertaining to the magnetic field of the earth: the magnetic equator.
- exerting a strong attractive power or charm: a magnetic personality.
- noting or pertaining to various bearings and measurements as indicated by a magnetic compass: magnetic amplitude; magnetic course; magnetic meridian.
Cupboardcup•board (kub′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- a closet with shelves for dishes, cups, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]any small closet or cabinet, as for clothes, food, or the like.
Catchescatch (kach),USA pronunciation v., caught, catch•ing, n., adj.
- to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
- to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
- to intercept and seize;
take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
- to come upon suddenly;
surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
- to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.
- to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).
- to lay hold of;
clasp: He caught her arm.
- to grip, hook, or entangle: The closing door caught his arm.
- to allow (something) to become gripped, hooked, snagged, or entangled: He caught his coat on a nail.
- to attract or arrest: The painting caught his fancy. His speech caught our attention.
- to check or restrain suddenly (often used reflexively): She caught her breath in surprise. He caught himself before he said the wrong thing.
- to see or attend: to catch a show.
- to strike;
hit: The blow caught him on the head.
- to become inspired by or aware of: I caught the spirit of the occasion.
- to fasten with or as if with a catch: to catch the clasp on a necklace.
- to deceive: No one was caught by his sugary words.
- to attract the attention of;
charm: She was caught by his smile and good nature.
- to grasp with the intellect;
comprehend: She failed to catch his meaning.
- to hear clearly: We caught snatches of their conversation.
- to apprehend and record;
capture: The painting caught her expression perfectly.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to assist at the birth of: The town doctor caught more than four hundred children before he retired.
- to become gripped, hooked, or entangled: Her foot caught in the net.
- to overtake someone or something moving (usually fol. by up, up with, or up to).
- to take hold: The door lock doesn't catch.
- [Baseball.]to play the position of catcher: He catches for the Yankees.
- to become lighted;
ignite: The kindling caught instantly.
- to become established, as a crop or plant, after germination and sprouting.
- catch a crab, (in rowing) to bungle a stroke by failing to get the oar into the water at the beginning or by failing to withdraw it properly at the end.
- catch at, to grasp at eagerly;
accept readily: He caught at the chance to get free tickets.
- catch a turn, to wind a rope around a bitt, capstan, etc., for one full turn.
- catch it, [Informal.]to receive a reprimand or punishment: He'll catch it from his mother for tearing his good trousers again.
- catch on:
- to become popular: That new song is beginning to catch on.
- to grasp mentally;
understand: You'd think he'd catch on that he's boring us.
- [New England.](in cooking) to scorch or burn slightly;
sear: A pot roast is better if allowed to catch on.
- catch out, [Chiefly Brit.]to catch or discover (a person) in deceit or an error.
- catch up:
- to lift or snatch suddenly: Leaves were caught up in the wind.
- to bring or get up to date (often fol. by on or with): to catch up on one's reading.
- to come up to or overtake (something or someone) (usually fol. by with): to catch up with the leader in a race.
- to become involved or entangled with: caught up in the excitement of the crowd.
- to point out to (a person) minor errors, untruths, etc. (usually fol. by on): We caught the teacher up on a number of factual details.
- [Falconry.]to capture for further training (a hawk that has been flown at hack).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to harness (a horse or mule).
- the act of catching.
- anything that catches, esp. a device for checking motion, as a latch on a door.
- any tricky or concealed drawback: It seems so easy that there must be a catch somewhere.
- a slight, momentary break or crack in the voice.
- that which is caught, as a quantity of fish: The fisherman brought home a large catch.
- a person or thing worth getting, esp. a person regarded as a desirable matrimonial prospect: My mother thinks Pat would be quite a catch.
- a game in which a ball is thrown from one person to another: to play catch; to have a catch.
- a fragment: catches of a song.
- a round, esp. one in which the words are so arranged as to produce ludicrous effects.
- the catching and holding of a batted or thrown ball before it touches the ground.
- [Rowing.]the first part of the stroke, consisting of the placing of the oar into the water.
- the establishment of a crop from seed: a catch of clover.
- catchy (def. 3).
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy there, this picture is about Nice Magnetic Cupboard Catches #4 Richelieu Black Cabinet Catch. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 738 x 738. It's file size is only 30 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Magnetic Cupboard Catches.
The Nice Magnetic Cupboard Catches #4 Richelieu Black Cabinet Catch could be a focal-point while in the area were fantastic. You are able to protect it with hardwood, wood, metal, or rock depending on the kind of your kitchen and also the look you desire. An example will be the kitchen Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made-of tile, stone and material. The backsplash is made inside the kind of a wide strip that add a focus that was beautiful and shields the wall.
A broad selection in one single form of porcelain of shapes hues and sizes get this content be adaptable. Below are a few alternatives backsplash. Because it offers its elegance and luxury to the kitchen, specifically marble rock backsplash is very popular. The colour could be a total that is unique or white or grey jewel. If you like a smooth structure stone can be tiled.
Backsplash made advancing generally uses the kitchen set, in picking out a Magnetic Cupboard Catches for home. Components that are easily cleaned normally be among the standards for that selection of materials for your backsplash. Materials popular are ceramics. Ceramic stays an extremely popular choice among buyers.
in the look of your kitchen backsplash because of the adverse effect of the water from the wood, wood is rarely used for that material. Nevertheless, some contemporary kitchens continue to be employing wood for decor backsplash. Timber may give a rustic experience to your kitchen or simply include temperature into a modern minimalist design.