Hurricanehur•ri•cane (hûr′i kān′, hur′- or, esp. Brit., -kən),USA pronunciation n.
- a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec). Cf. tropical cyclone, typhoon.
- a storm of the most intense severity.
- anything suggesting a violent storm.
- (cap.) a single-seat British fighter plane of World War II, fitted with eight .303 caliber machine guns and with a top speed in excess of 300 mph (480 km/h).
Pricesprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Pivotpiv•ot (piv′ət),USA pronunciation n.
- a pin, point, or short shaft on the end of which something rests and turns, or upon and about which something rotates or oscillates.
- the end of a shaft or arbor, resting and turning in a bearing.
- any thing or person on which something or someone functions or depends vitally: He is the pivot of my life.
- the person in a line, as of troops on parade, whom the others use as a point about which to wheel or maneuver.
- a whirling about on one foot.
- [Basketball.]the act of keeping one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction, so as not to be charged with walking.
- an offensive position in the front court, usually played by the center, in which the player stands facing away from the offensive basket and serves as the pivot of the offense by setting up plays through passing, making screens, and taking shots.
- Also called pivotman. the player who plays in the pivot position.
- (formerly) dowel (def. 4).
- to turn on or as on a pivot.
- [Basketball.]to keep one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction.
- to mount on, attach by, or provide with a pivot or pivots.
Hello , this image is about Superior Hurricane Doors Prices #2 Pivot Doors. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 918 x 755. It's file size is just 105 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Hurricane Doors Prices.
Hurricane Doors Prices is one of the most popular ingredients and therefore are often-used for your floor along with the Marble can be a volcanic rock established by heat and force and therefore are for sale in numerous tones like dim shades, light grey and pink as well as other colors, Currently because of the strength and toughness, stone marble ceramic sort usually useful for home floors, walls and flooring materials and also building a family area.
Naturally you realize plenty of these types of granite and it has become a fresh tendency on the planet of house and undoubtedly you are baffled in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you should consider the right color for your walls of the home. Shade dull house typically picked while the base color is principal, although it isn't uncommon to also have a neutral colour such as white coloring to paint the walls of the home.