Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Nurserynurs•er•y (nûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- a room or place set apart for young children.
- a nursery school or day nursery.
- a place where young trees or other plants are raised for transplanting, for sale, or for experimental study.
- any place in which something is bred, nourished, or fostered: The art institute has been the nursery of much great painting.
- any situation, condition, circumstance, practice, etc., serving to breed or foster something: Slums are nurseries for young criminals.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Elephant Rug Nursery Uk Thenurseries (marvelous Nursery Elephant Rug #8). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1299 x 1299. It's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Nursery Elephant Rug.
The surfaces cabinets while in the kitchen and became a lag involving the kitchen desk named backsplash, has become one of many crucial factors within the kitchen. Its occurrence not merely assists from splashes of fat or foodstuffs as being a protective wall, but also capable of being decorative elements that enhance the search of your kitchen.
There are various coating resources for tables and surfaces. Regrettably, not everything is appropriately useful for the kitchen. You must be in picking wall-coverings plus a suitable dining table selective. That is because of the high intensity of use of the Nursery Elephant Rug. Besides the home can be prone to water and spots. Before deciding wallcoverings as well as the kitchentable right, notice the next.
Layer product mustn't merely damage- resilient but also resilient to high-humidity. The reason being the coatings in many cases are with sharp things such as water and blades in contact. You're able to select content that is synthetic or natural. For supplies that are organic it is possible to choose the form of rock that's as robust as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the present synthetic solid surface.