School Double Face Library Bookshelf, Commercial Bookshelves Price, Library Metal Knock Down Bookshelf (exceptional Bookshelf Price #2) Photos Gallery
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Faceface (fās),USA pronunciation n., v., faced, fac•ing.
- the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- a look or expression on this part: a sad face.
- an expression or look that indicates ridicule, disgust, etc.;
grimace: The child put on a face when told to go to bed.
makeup: Excuse me while I go to the powder room to put on my face.
boldness: to have the face to ask such a rude question.
- outward appearance: These are just old problems with new faces. The future presented a fair face to the fortunate youth.
- outward show or pretense, esp. as a means of preserving one's dignity or of concealing a detrimental fact, condition, etc.: Though shamed beyond words, he managed to show a bold face.
- good reputation;
prestige: They hushed up the family scandal to preserve face.
- the amount specified in a bill or note, exclusive of interest.
- the manifest sense or express terms, as of a document.
- the geographic characteristics or general appearance of a land surface.
- the surface: the face of the earth.
- the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing depends: the clock's face; the face of a playing card.
- the most important or most frequently seen side;
front: the face of a building.
- the outer or upper side of a fabric;
- the acting, striking, or working surface of an implement, tool, etc.
- [Geom.]any of the bounding surfaces of a solid figure: a cube has six faces.
- Also called working face. the front or end of a drift or excavation, where the material is being or was last mined.
- the working surface of a type, of a plate, etc. See diag. under type.
- Also called typeface. any design of type, including a full range of characters, as letters, numbers, and marks of punctuation, in all sizes: Caslon is one of the most popular faces.See table under typeface.
- Also called typeface. the general style or appearance of type: broad or narrow face.
- [Naut., Aeron.]the rear or after side of a propeller blade (opposed to back).
- [Fort.]either of the two outer sides that form the salient angle of a bastion or the like. See diag. under bastion.
- any of the plane surfaces of a crystal.
- faceplate (def. 3).
presence: to flee from the face of the enemy.
- face to face:
- facing or opposite one another: We sat face to face at the table.
- in an open, personal meeting or confrontation: The leaders spoke face to face about a reduction in nuclear arms.
- face to face with, in close proximity to;
confronting: face to face with death.
- fly in the face of. See fly 1 (def. 21).
- get out of someone's face (usually used imperatively)
- [Southern U.S.]go away!;
- to stop bothering or annoying someone.
- in the face of:
- in spite of;
notwithstanding: She persevered in the face of many obstacles.
- when confronted with: They were steadfast in the face of disaster.
- lose face, to suffer disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: It was impossible to apologize publicly without losing face.
- make a face, to grimace, as in distaste or contempt;
contort one's face in order to convey a feeling or to amuse another: She made a face when she was told the work wasn't finished. The children made me laugh by making faces.
- on the face of it, to outward appearances;
seemingly: On the face of it, there was no hope for a comeback.
- put on a bold face, to give the appearance of confidence or assurance: Everyone knew that he had been fired, even though he put on a bold face.Also, put a bold face on.
- save face, to avoid disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: She tried to save face by saying that the bill had never arrived.
- set one's face against, to disapprove strongly of;
oppose: My parents have set their face against my becoming an actress.
- show one's face, to make an appearance;
be seen: I would be ashamed to show my face in such an outlandish outfit. Just show your face at the party and then you can leave.
- to one's face, in one's presence;
directly: Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
- to look toward or in the direction of: to face the light.
- to have the front toward or permit a view of: The building faces Fifth Avenue. The bedroom faces the park.
- to confront directly: to be faced with a problem; to face the future confidently.
- to confront courageously, boldly, or impudently (usually fol. by down or out): He could always face down his detractors.
- to oppose or to meet defiantly: to face fearful odds; Army faces Navy in today's football game.
- to cover or partly cover with a different material in front: They faced the old wooden house with brick.
- to finish the edge of a garment with facing.
- to turn the face of (a playing card) upwards.
- to dress or smooth the surface of (a stone or the like).
- to cause (soldiers) to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction.
- [Ice Hockey.](of a referee) to put (the puck) in play by dropping it between two opposing players each having his or her stick on the ice and facing the goal of the opponent.
- to turn or be turned (often fol. by to or toward): She faced toward the sea.
- to be placed with the front in a certain direction (often fol. by on, to, or toward): The house faces on the street. The barn faces south.
- to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction: Left face!
- [Ice Hockey.]to face the puck (often fol. by off).
- face down, to confront boldly or intimidate (an opponent, critic, etc.).
- face off, [Ice Hockey.]to start a game or period with a face-off.
- face the music. See music (def. 9).
- face up to:
- to acknowledge;
admit: to face up to the facts.
- to meet courageously;
confront: He refused to face up to his problems.
Commercialcom•mer•cial (kə mûr′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of commerce.
- engaged in commerce.
- prepared, done, or acting with sole or chief emphasis on salability, profit, or success: a commercial product; His attitude toward the theater is very commercial.
- able to yield or make a profit: We decided that the small oil well was not commercial.
- suitable or fit for a wide, popular market: Communications satellites are gradually finding a commercial use.
- suitable for or catering to business rather than private use: commercial kitchen design; commercial refrigeration.
- (of a vehicle or its use)
- engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- civilian and public, as distinguished from military or private.
- not entirely or chemically pure: commercial soda.
- catering esp. to traveling salespeople by offering reduced rates, space for exhibiting products, etc.: a commercial hotel.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef ) graded between standard and utility.
- paid for by advertisers: commercial television.
- [Radio and Television.]a paid advertisement or promotional announcement.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef )
- a low-quality grade of beef between standard and utility.
- a cut of beef of this grade.
- a traveling salesperson.
Bookshelvesbook•shelf (bŏŏk′shelf′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -shelves.
- a shelf for holding books, esp. one of several shelves in a bookcase.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Bookshelfbook•shelf (bŏŏk′shelf′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -shelves.
- a shelf for holding books, esp. one of several shelves in a bookcase.
Hi folks, this image is about School Double Face Library Bookshelf, Commercial Bookshelves Price, Library Metal Knock Down Bookshelf (exceptional Bookshelf Price #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 649 x 649. It's file size is only 52 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Bookshelf Price.
One of many most common questions we ask is how do I paint my bath vanity? The bathrooms so are also the bathroom's focal point and have benefits over time. By remodeling your Bookshelf Price, you repaint the bathtub counter with comparative convenience, can deliver life towards the outdated toilet and requires only some nights of work and create a good weekend project.
We must prepare toilet case to do this you will need mild soap and sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver, eliminate the hinges and remove all of the compartments from your case that is current. Next grab your sandpaper and a little mud all concluded in the makeup cabinet. Ensure the mud both facets of the restroom door. Somewhat wash the entire bathroom with mild detergent, once you have done sanding the entranceway.
Now we have colored back the dressing table within the bathroom flooring that touches the adjoining ground or wall, changing handles and all opportunities, and reinserting most of the fixtures that have been released during this approach. Now's a great time if it's not strung correctly, to modify the doorway so that little change in making the place of fresh screws to shut the doorway smoothly.
Make use of a top quality primer to let the t's exterior surface consult with your local gear shop to acquire the correct primer to your undertaking that is specific. Let before looking to paint-your bathroom mirror the primer dry. Recording from all attributes around your bathroom mirror never to get coloring in your surfaces or surfaces.
Another solution to tidy your outdated toilet up is with the addition of fresh knobs towards the cabinet and wardrobe gates. Also updating the touch having a much more modern and fresh style also can assist revise your Bookshelf Price that is old.
It's time for you to paint-your cupboard first till it opens, mixing the color. Next utilize a wash to uniformly coat the colour that is lightweight onto all materials of the restroom bureau. Simpler than to darken the undertaking with one-layer of paint to employ some light layers. Enable to dry for hours that are several or overnight reinstall the second or third paint applications.