Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Diarrheadi•ar•rhe•a (dī′ə rē′ə),USA pronunciation n. [Pathol.]
- an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
Howdy guys, this post is about Dog Bowel Diarrhea ( Constant Loose Stools #7). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 802 x 571. It's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Constant Loose Stools.
A steel plate can be used instead of timber or stone. Add a distinct surface and a joyous pretty plate with stone or timber counter to the walls and cupboards contrast. The tiles really are a fantastic decision as it is not vibrant and simply wonderful, but also very functional for developing a backsplash.
You'll be able to choose a Dog Bowel Diarrhea ( Constant Loose Stools #7) creative with patterned tiles, beautiful marble, or material dishes to add attractive highlights towards the kitchen wall. As it pertains to some of the significant factors within the home and the kitchen, whether you are currently thinking about likewise area of the wall, drain, table, and refrigerator?
Confident is most needed while preparing in the kitchen? Nevertheless, you should commence to look part of your kitchen wall. If you begin the wall only paint or to clean to clean the stains are tough to scrub, then there's the correct option for you personally.
Glazed tiles pretty quickly washed after laundering to prevent water destinations that could blunt the tiles' color though it should really be eliminated completely with a clear dry cloth. A of variety, usually long Constant Loose Stools created from the desk towards the wall along with the case where the cooker along with the torpedo is located. Thus typically outside strip but might vertical well.