Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
Hi guys, this picture is about 94105 201 Mission Street, 9th Floor, San Francisco, CA, . ( 9th Floor #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 883 x 588. This photo's file size is just 96 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: 9th Floor.
94105 201 Mission Street, 9th Floor, San Francisco, CA, . ( 9th Floor #3) is one of the most popular substances and so are often used for that floor as well as the Granite can be a volcanic rock produced by warmth and pressure and are available in various hues like black colors, light dull and green as well as other colors, Currently because of the longevity and resilience, jewel marble ceramic form typically employed for kitchen floors, walls and floor resources and in addition building a family area.
Ofcourse you realize lots of these types of marble and contains become a new development on the planet of property and undoubtedly you're perplexed in choosing a style, in setting up a home, you must consider the right shade for the surfaces of your home. Although it isn't rare to also have a basic coloring such as white coloring to paint the surfaces of the home coloring dreary house typically selected since the foundation color is predominant.