Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
HarveyHar•vey (här′vē),USA pronunciation n.
- William, 1578–1657, English physician: discoverer of the circulation of the blood.
- a city in NE Illinois, near Chicago. 35,810.
- a male given name: from Germanic words meaning "army'' and "battle.''
NormanNor•man (nôr′mən),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of that branch of the Northmen or Scandinavians who in the 10th century conquered Normandy.
- Also called Norman French. one of the mixed Scandinavian and French people who inhabited Normandy and conquered England in 1066.
- a native or inhabitant of Normandy.
- See Norman French (def. 1).
- a city in central Oklahoma. 68,020.
- a male given name.
- of or pertaining to the Normans.
- noting or pertaining to a variety of Romanesque architecture built by the Normans, esp. in England after 1066.
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Wonderful Couch Harvey Norman #6 Jasper Modular Lounge. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1870 x 762. It's file size is just 206 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Couch Harvey Norman.
How can you maximize the room you curently have? One of many tips is to change the room. Everyone features a wardrobe there, until the wreck isn't organized but items just place in there. Alternatively, have you been labeling them and considering getting some storage boxes that are tiny?
The thought of a toilet storage that is pleasant will be to set a brand new the one that features a number of units and drawers. You'll be amazed at the variation - you may realize that this is the only Wonderful Couch Harvey Norman #6 Jasper Modular Lounge you require!
In case you have cash, time, and place to enjoy then I strongly urge you use or to build a bathroom from vanity. Even though you have a toilet vanity there's, it's likely not and to be aged increase your space for storage.
If you make everything with consistent size and shape you can certainly also pack up it. Set a package containing products you do not employ backwards, with a field comprising more commonly used goods forward for access that was easy.