Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about What Color Is Your Couch? ( Aarons Furniture #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 825 x 438. It's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Aarons Furniture.
Lumber surfaces there are a wide variety of colors available on the market I am sure an item is to fit actually the wildest suggestions makers. Though being imaginative and moving on the boundaries of traditional style is obviously delightful within the interior planning sector remains extremely important to follow particular principles and guidelines to prevent some of the errors uncomfortable What Color Is Your Couch? ( Aarons Furniture #2) fashion.
Under you'll uncover some simple but highly effective suggestions to take into account when selecting the What Color Is Your Couch? ( Aarons Furniture #2) for the interior.
Color, consistency and the room dimension of the coloring of the furniture, high roofs along with the surfaces should really be your thought when choosing shades on your ground. For the remaining design to reach your goals must be contrasting hues. The flooring that is new must complement the prevailing wood surfaces to maintain the reliability and flow of the house.
Avoid using dim ground in a small space with black walls - it'll produce the space more heavy and dismal (see how floors made from dark wood). Dim hues enhance another elements of decor's heat. For surfaces and light colored surfaces roofs go in suites with low.
Black and black colors really are a common alternative for performers' broadcasters, contemporary fashionable and rooms. Dirty traditional brown shade or normal wood that is ideal should you desire a vintage search. Color range and strong (numerous shades of reddish: pine and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same shade) that's perfect for commercial interiors, practices as well as other significant spots where the ground becomes a main section of the design.
Brown, cozy silver and red timber shades will make your place comfortable. Gray ground and white could make your space huge. If the power to cover a tiny reduction and scores are a must opt for natural shaded timber floor in matt end. Remember that the hues must match eachother and comparison. A floor can not have equivalent shades as furniture and walls.
There's no greater strategy to establish along with of the floor as opposed to considering the test site in day light while the Aarons Furniture images and digital place coordinator will give a broad notion of exactly what the ultimate outcome could be.