Craftcraft (kraft, kräft),USA pronunciation n., pl. crafts or, for 5, 8, craft, v.
- an art, trade, or occupation requiring special skill, esp. manual skill: the craft of a mason.
dexterity: The silversmith worked with great craft.
- skill or ability used for bad purposes;
- the members of a trade or profession collectively;
- a ship or other vessel.
- a number of ships or other vessels taken as a whole: The craft were warned of possible heavy squalls.
- aircraft collectively.
- a single aircraft.
- to make or manufacture (an object, objects, product, etc.) with skill and careful attention to detail.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hi , this post is about Craft Closet Ideas #7 Wednesday, February 10, 2016. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 462 x 480. It's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Craft Closet Ideas.
Craft Closet Ideas #7 Wednesday, February 10, 2016 is among the most popular elements and therefore are often used for that flooring along with the Marble can also be a volcanic stone produced by heat and tension and therefore are available in numerous shades like dark shades, light gray and red and also other colors, Now because of the strength and durability, rock granite ceramic sort commonly employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring resources and in addition building a family room.
Obviously you understand a lot of these kinds of stone and contains become a fresh trend on the planet of property and undoubtedly you're baffled in choosing a design, in setting-up a home, you must consider the suitable coloring for that surfaces of one's home. Although it is not unusual to also provide a natural color for example white shade to paint the walls of the home, color gray house typically chosen whilst the foundation shade is dominant.