Crapscraps (kraps),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game in which two dice are thrown and in which a first throw of 7 or 11 wins, a first throw of 2, 3, or 12 loses, and a first throw of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 can be won only by throwing the same number again before throwing a 7.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Walnutwal•nut (wôl′nut′, -nət),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nut of trees of the genus Juglans, of the North Temperate Zone. Cf. walnut family.
- the tree itself.
- the wood of such a tree.
- [Northeastern U.S.]the hickory nut.
- any of various fruits or trees resembling the walnut.
- a somewhat reddish shade of brown, as that of the heartwood of the black walnut tree.
Chipchip1 (chip),USA pronunciation n., v., chipped, chip•ping.
- a small, slender piece, as of wood, separated by chopping, cutting, or breaking.
- a very thin slice or small piece of food, candy, etc.: chocolate chips.
- a mark or flaw made by the breaking off or gouging out of a small piece: This glass has a chip.
- any of the small round disks, usually of plastic or ivory, used as tokens for money in certain gambling games, as roulette or poker;
- Also called microchip. a tiny slice of semiconducting material, generally in the shape of a square a few millimeters long, cut from a larger wafer of the material, on which a transistor or an entire integrated circuit is formed. Cf. microprocessor.
- a small cut or uncut piece of a diamond or crystal.
- anything trivial or worthless.
- something dried up or without flavor.
- a piece of dried dung: buffalo chips.
- wood, straw, etc., in thin strips for weaving into hats, baskets, etc.
- [Golf.]See chip shot.
- [Tennis.]a softly sliced return shot with heavy backspin.
- the strip of material removed by a recording stylus as it cuts the grooves in a record.
- chips, [Chiefly Brit.]French fries.
- chip off the old block, a person who resembles one parent in appearance or behavior: His son is just a chip off the old block.
- chip on one's shoulder, a disposition to quarrel: You will never make friends if you go around with a chip on your shoulder.
- in the chips, [Slang.]wealthy;
rich: Don't look down on your old friends now that you're in the chips.
- when the chips are down, in a discouraging or disadvantageous situation;
in bad or pressing times: When the chips are down he proves to be a loyal friend.
- to hew or cut with an ax, chisel, etc.
- to cut, break off, or gouge out (bits or fragments): He chipped a few pieces of ice from the large cube.
- to disfigure by breaking off a fragment: to chip the edge of a saucer.
- to shape or produce by cutting or flaking away pieces: to chip a figure out of wood.
- to bet by means of chips, as in poker.
- [Tennis.]to slice (a ball) on a return shot, causing it to have heavy backspin.
- [Slang.]to take (a narcotic drug) occasionally, esp. only in sufficient quantity to achieve a mild euphoria.
- [Chiefly Brit. Sports.]to hit or kick (a ball) a short distance forward.
- to jeer or criticize severely;
- [Australian.]to hoe;
- to break off in small pieces.
- [Golf.]to make a chip shot.
- chip in:
- to contribute money or assistance;
- to bet a chip or chips, as in poker.
- to interrupt a conversation to say something;
butt in: We all chipped in with our suggestions for the reunion.
Railsrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
Hello peoples, this post is about Craps Table · Side View Of Walnut Chip Rails ( Craps Table For Sale #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 640 x 480. This picture's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Craps Table For Sale.
Craps Table For Sale style has turned into a beloved style of many people for their residence. The design is sophisticated, contemporary and basic search has fascinated many people to apply with their occupancy. How to get a contemporary contemporary look gorgeous? The furniture is made for contemporary layout model comes with an interesting quality.
The look fashion fixtures provide the perception of basic and sunshine within the room's ultimate look. This is received from the use of a smooth straight-line to-use white colour so impressed lighting and clear. Another content employed is glass product which is reflective and transparent to give a more modern's feeling.
Now with sun light while in the room, room is manufactured vibrant and open with modern contemporary interior planning. Select floor product that is white to ensure that lighting might be reflected around the place inside your home. Additionally employ glass rather than wall product, significant windows to bring up to feasible inhouse in day light.