Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Hi there, this image is about Cyclospora Stool Test #9 Cyclospora Resources. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 726 x 939. This attachment's file size is only 137 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Cyclospora Stool Test.
Before talking about Cyclospora Stool Test #9 Cyclospora Resources, we would prefer to discuss some tips about wood floor colors. Dark and black shades really are a popular choice for artists' galleries, modern interiors and elegant. Contaminated in the event you favor a vintage search natural timber or classic brown shade that is excellent. Color range and daring (different shades of red: cherry and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same colour) that's perfect for commercial interiors, practices as well as other big areas where the ground becomes a main element of the decor.
There's no greater strategy to determine along with of the floor in the place of considering the trial spot in natural light whilst the Cyclospora Stool Test #9 Cyclospora Resources images and digital area planner will give a general idea of what the final outcome might be.
Brown, cozy gold and crimson wood shades could make your room comfortable. Dreary floor and bright will make your room huge. Select normal tinted wood flooring in matt finish if the ability to disguise a little reduction and scratches are a must. Understand that the shades must enhance comparison and one another. The ground can not have similar colors as surfaces and furniture.